Chapter 4 part 9/15 - The search begins

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Later)

The group arrives in front of the opened gate, revealing a futuristic version of Greece. As they are passing through, there are people riding on a draft horse-like Pokemon which they are carrying of baskets of different types of berries, which made Futaba amazed as she tucks on Akira's sleeve, which grabs his attention and saw a group of people riding on strange-looking horses he has never seen before.
"Umm...what are those horses?" Akira asked in curiosity, which grabs Ky's attention.
"Huh? Oh you mean those Mudsdales," Ky mentioned, then say, "Well, they are draft-horse Pokemon that are used to pass through rocky terrains and great for carrying big baskets of berries."
"I..see..."
"Welp, we're here," Ky said as he turns to the group, "Now everyone, let's split up and look for Pit or Pittoo."
"...Pittoo..." Sol snarked a bit, along with Sin.
"What type of people named their angel Pittoo?" Sin joked a bit while Sabrina is in deep thought.
"Something wrong, Brina-brina?" Daisy asked her niece using her pet name.
"...Oh, it's not important." Sabrina responded to her aunt, which made her suspicious of what she said but shakes it off.
("I'll ask her later.") Daisy thought to herself.

"...Should we be going?" Ky asked in an annoyed tone. Everyone nods and splits up.

A/N - What's Sabrina thinking about, we'll find out in the next chapter, not this one, sadly. I hope you enjoy it my fellow ninjas and kunoichis! Kuno out!