Chapter 6 part 17/18 - Travelling (A2)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

The group waits as Millia comes back with a black cloak.
"Here..." Millia said as she gives Vergil a cloak.
"Thank you..." Vergil thanked her as he takes the cloak and puts it on as he covers his face with the hood.
"So... let me ask you something," Millia said.
"You want to know why I never go back home, correct?"
"Yes... after all, you're a nobleman," Millia pointed out.

"Woah, you're a nobleman, Mr Vergil!?" Cream asked in awe.
"...Yes..." Vergil said, "But I abandoned that lifestyle a long time ago..."
"...Why...?" Cream asked.
"... This isn't the right time and place to explain my reason," Vergil told them, "First, we need to find a ride,"
"And where the fuck do we get that?!" A2 asked harshly.
"Simple... we find a simple farmer or peasant riding a carriage," Vergil said.
"In this day and age?" A2 asked.

"Yes... some...some people couldn't afford cars and such, so they turn to carriages or other ride Pokemons as they're very cheap," Millia told her.
"...That makes sense," A2 said, "So... who's gonna be the unlucky bastard to give us a ride?"
"We should go to the side of the road and find a way to capture their attention," Millia suggested.
"...Yea, and we can politely ask them for their help!" Cream said.
"...Fine... let's see if it would work, though I highly doubted it would work," Vergil said.
"Nyeh, don't be so pessimistic, Vergy!" Himiko told him. "I'm sure it will work,"
"...Whatever..." Vergil shrugged off, "Let's just keep going,"
"...Hmph! Fine... grumpy pants!" Himiko insulted him childishly.
"... Wow, what an insult," Vergil replied sarcastically, "You really need to work on that,"
"Nyeh! Shut up!" Himiko told him off, but Vergil just rolls his eyes and walks away, "...Jerk!"

The whole group follows him as they went off the city.

(A few hours later)

"Hello! Anybody wants to help us!?" Cream calls out, but nobody came to help them.
"...See, this is going nowhere..." Vergil pointed out.
"Come on! It's only been a few hours," Himiko said.
"Yea... FIVE HOURS!!!" A2 complained angrily, "And it's fucking dark out here, so let's just keep moving, damn it!"
"...Oh! I see something!" Cream called out.
"Fucking finally!" A2 shouted, "Oi! Over here!!!"

The Mudstale stops moving and, strangely three people came out; a man, a young robotic boy and young girl. The male scientist with dark brown hair, glasses, brown eyes and pale skin.

The robot boy is the shortest as his skin is very blue, blue eyes, spiky white hair and a black 'school uniform' and finally, a young, busty girl with blue eyes, pale skin, strawberry blonde, messy hair and wears a white, sleeveless shirt, pink jumper that is tied around her waist, black short shorts and pink boots.

"Hello there, do you need a ride?" The scientist asked.
"Fuck yeah!" A2 told her.
"Hey... you're... you're robotic, like me..." The robot boy mentioned.
"...Yea..."
"Wow! I'm so glad to meet a fellow mechanical person," The robot said, "Oh, and my name is Kiibo, by the way,"
"Woah! An android!" The girl said in awe, "Holy fucking shit, I can't wait to use my... wrench on you!"

"Excuse me!" Millia gasped as she covers Cream's ears, "Watch your language, young lady! We have children here!"
"E-Eeee...." The girl quickly got scared. "S...sorry..."
"Good," Milla replied.
"Sorry about Miu, she... has quite a colourful mouth," The man told them, "I'm Dr Issac, Kiibo is my creation and Mia is my student,"
"Fuck yeah, I am!" Mia said proudly.
"...Well, could you just give us a ride?" Vergil asked rudely.
"Nyeh, asks politely, Vergy!" Himiko told him off.
"I'm sorry, but I don't speak the language of midgets," Vergil replied, which shuts Himiko up.

"Ha! You just got roasted, duck-face!" Mia said.
"S-shut up!" Himiko replied.
"...Sure, why not?" Issac said. "Come on in,"

The group enters the carriage and Issac hops on the front.
"You can continue now, Mudstale!" Issac said to him, who nods and continues walking.

(Soon)

The whole group is asleep except A2, who is watching the midnight sky and sighs.

("

("... I don't know where we're going... or when our journey will end...") A2 thought, ("...All I could do... is just expect... the unexpected...")

A/N - Yep, Kiibo is here now! Our favourite robotic cinnamon roll is here! I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. See you guys next Sunday.