Chapter 6 part 1/18 - Out of the train (A2)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

(Meanwhile with A2 in her room)

A2 was still sleeping on the floor while Cream was shaking her and Millia was waiting for her. Thankfully, she woke up as she saw the young rabbit closed to her body and groaned a bit.
"Ah, you're finally awake, Miss A2!" Cream cheered.
"...What date is it today?" A2 asked the duo.
"Today is 20th August 2183," Millia told her.
"...I see, so it was nineteenth where we first met." A2 remembered, trying to remind herself.
"Well, you were out in the desert much longer then I was," Cream pointed out, "So, I don't blame you for not knowing the date."
("...She makes a good point for a brat.") "So, where is this train heading to?" A2 asked Scarlet as she gets up from the floor and dust away from her body with her hands.
"We're heading to Kazamotsu," Millia told her, which confuses her.
"What the hell is Ka...Kaa-Za-Mot-Zoo?" A2 struggling to pronounces it.
"Oh yeah, you're from an alternate universe, so naturally you don't know, then I'll explain," Millia said and explained, "it's one of the most popular tourist spots out there and is located in Russia." This shocks A2 a lot with the fact she's in somewhere in the northern area.
"Then... what type of dessert we were in..."
"You guys were in the Syrian desert." Millia told them, "But don't worry about it too much, this train is quite fast thanks to advanced technology nowadays. So come on, let's get ready to go out."

As Millia was about to leave the room, she stops herself and turned to A2, making the android a bit confused.
"What?!" A2 asked rudely.
"You...you really walk around like this?" Millia asked as she puts her hand on her hips and uses the other hand to point at A2's outfit.
"What's wrong with it?"
"Well..." Cream was trying to think of something polite until Millia interrupted her thoughts process.
"You are basically wearing nothing but undergarments!" Millia told her off, "Once we get off the train, the first thing we'll do is give you some proper clothes."
"Is...is my outfit so abnormal to humans?" A2 asked unsurely.
"Yes," Millia answered in a stern and strict manner. "yes, it is."
"In that case...I guess I should do it."
"In that case, let's go shopping them," Millia suggested.
"Shopping time!" Cream cheers, as well as the young rabbit, hops in a happy manner, making Millia giggled while A2 stares at her as if she's crazy.
"What's so special about shopping?" A2 asked in her thoughts as she sighs, until she was grabbed by Cream, along with Millia, as the trio runs out of the trains as Cream's scream of joy, Millia just sweatdrops while A2 screams, "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCCKKKK?!!!"

A/N - A cute moment with A2, Millia and Cream! I hope you guys enjoy this part and if you do, leave a comment and have a nice day. See you next Monday. Kuno out!