Chapter 3 part 7/10 - Phantom thieves 2/2

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

"...So, Joker?" Mona asked the black-haired thief, "You are our leader, so you call the shots."
"...In that case," Joker smirked and takes out a hand, "We'll help you, after all, we are the Phantom thieves and our job is to steal the hearts of the corrupted."
"Well, I'm glad you make a wise decision," Peach smiled gently as she accepts Joker's hand, "By the way, what's your real names?"

"My name is Akira Kurusu," Joker told her, "But my codename is Joker and I'm the leader of this group."
"I'm Ryuji Sakamoto! The heavy hitter, naturally," Skull introduced himself, "But you can call me Skull if you want."
"Name's Ann Takamaki, but I'm called Panther." The girl wearing a red catsuit introduced herself.
"..." The red-haired girl stays quiet as she walks towards Akira's back.
"And this girl is our navigator and hacker, Futaba Sakura, but we call her Oracle." He introduced her, "She's very timid around new people and it takes some time to get used to it."
"My name is Yusuke Kitagawa, the artist of the Phantom thieves, but you may call me Fox. It's a pleasure to meet you all."
"My...my name is Haru Okumura, but I'm called Noir as my codename." The musketeer girl introduced herself.
"I am Makoto Niijima, I'm the strategist of this organization," The biker girl introduced herself, "And my codename is Queen."
"And finally, the mastermind and founder of this group, MORGANA!!!" The cat introduced, "But you call me Mona, Oh! And I'm a boy, just so you know that, so don't call me a girl nor a cat or else I'll scratch you!"
"Geez, people say I'm salty..." Ragna whispered sarcastically.
"Tell me about it." Zack agreed with him.

"Well, my name is Ky Kishe, one of the three kings of Illyria." Ky introduced himself, "And the blonde haired boy is my son, Sin."
"Hey there!" Sin cheered with positivity.
"The man next to me is my friend, Sol." The blonde man introduced the long-haired man, who just shrugs and looks away, "Sorry, he's quite anti-social, so you'll get used to it."

"I'm Elphelt, and this woman next to me is my sister; Ramlethal." El smiled while Ram stays silent, "Umm...she's a bit on the cold side, but she'll warm up...I hope..."
"..." Ram didn't say anything as she just looks away.
"An-anyways, the black-armoured guy and the white-haired one are both of my childhood friends; Zack Fair and Ragna Toadstool."

"Yo!" Zack cheered joyfully.
"Whatever," Ragna looks away, not giving a damn, "Just don't piss me off and you're good, okay?"
"...Ragna...has a bit of a violent temper...even to this day."
"...Duly noted." Akira nodded in understanding.

"My name is Peach Toadstool," The middle-aged woman introduced herself, "I am the queen of the mushroom kingdom, and this man next to me is my husband, Mario."
"It's nice to meet you." Mario happily greeted the Phantom thieves, who are just staring at him, "Huh? What's wrong?"
"Oh!...umm...I do not want to sound rude, but...umm..." Makoto stuttering to find the right words...until a certain blonde boy spoke up.
"You look nothing like a king!" Ryuji points out, shocking everyone except Akira, who just has a poker face.
"RYUJI!" Ann shouted out as she smacks the boy behind the head.
"OWW!!!" Ryuji shouted out, "What? I was just being honest."
"But you can't just say that to a king! That's just disrespectful!"
"It's-a-okay," Mario ensured them, "I know I don't look like a king, since I was born a commoner, like you kids, so I'm used to it."
"Really? You were never born royalty?" Haru asks in shock, "I thought royal families have arranged marriages with other royalties."
"Well...my family was infamous for that strict rule," Peach explains with a sad expression, "But...since both of my parents were sadly killed during the crusade, meaning I can finally break those traditions and marry anyone I want, including my heroic former plumber."
"Oh! Our apologies your majesty." Morgana pardoned her, "My 'friend', Ryuji, has a horrible habit of being an insensitive jerk to others."
"What did you say you stupid cat!" Ryuji shouted out, making Morgana peeved off.
"I'm not a cat!"
"It's okay Mona," Peach accepted his apology, "Trust me, I don't have any memories of my parents since both of them died when I was born, so I only heard about them in stories, also I know someone MUCH worse in the manners department."

Then, she looks at her adopted son, who just looks around and once done, he points at himself, which she responded with a nod.
"Hey! I'm not THAT bad!" Ragna complained, which made her look at him like a crazy man.
"...Even after I put soap in your mouth on NUMEROUS occasions since you were three!" Peach cringed in pure tranquil rage, "You still swear like there's no tomorrow that makes me wonder what's your parents were thinking!?"
"Oh shut the fuck up, Peach!" Ragna swore again, leading to the two to get into the argument, making everyone completely dumbfound of the event.
"...Are they always like this?" Akira asks the group.
"Well...only when Ragna swears...which is all the time," Mario told them, making them more dumbfounded then before.
"Ooookay..."
"Name's Sabrina, the queen's and king's biological daughter," She introduced herself, "And also that idiot who's arguing with mum is my older brother."
"WHAT?!" The thieves gasp in shock.
"He's...he's your brother?" Ann asked in shock.
"But...he looks nothing like you three..." Yusuke pointed out the obvious, "Not only that, but he definitely doesn't have the manners of a prince."
"Well, that's because he's adopted since he was three and a half," She answered them, which made them go 'Ooo', "Also, he hates doing typical royal stuff because it doesn't suit him and prefers to casual and rough, which I guess makes him easier to get on with the lower classes, but this causes a lot of difficulties for him to socialise with the other higher-ups."
"I can imagine..." Makoto quietly understood in a nod, as if she knows what it's like to be treated differently by other people because of a role.
"And there's the fact that the white hair and red eye is not his natural look," Sabrina told them which shock them.
"Then why did he dyed his hair and change his eye's colour?" Haru asked, which made Sabrina slightly looks away while staring at the floor and rubbing her arm.
"...We...we forbid to talk about it..."
"Huh? What the hell was that suppose to mean?" Ryuji asked harshly, until he got smack in the head by Ann, "Hey!"
"If they don't want to talk about it, don't force them," Ann told him off, "Besides, she's clearly uncomfortable for whatever reason it is, so let's not talk about until the right time."
"Oh Lady Ann, your kind heart knows no bounds..." Morgana complimented her in a love-struck tone as he blushes and hearts pop out of his head in a cartoony manner.

"Name; Lambda," The artificial human introduces herself, "Artificial unit for Professor Kokonoe A. Mercury and Professor Elvin Gadd."
"BANG SHISHIGAMI!!!"
"Hey, shut up loudmouth!" Luna yelled at the loud ninja, "And my name is Luna, Sensei's number one student and magical girl expertise!"
"...Luna, you're my ONLY student." Ragna corrected her.
"SHUT UP SENSEI!!!"
"...Don't worry about them, they're like this sometimes," Carl told them, "My name is Carl Clover, I'm a monster summoner."
"Oh, so you summon monsters, like a mummy or a vampire?" Ryuji asked excitedly.
"Umm...not THOSE kind of monsters." Carl corrected him. "And besides, monsters don't exist anymore and the ones I summoned are just artificial clones of the originals, to it make it safer for summoners like me as they are programmed to obey every command."
"Awww...I see..." Ryuji groaned in disappointment.
"Ignore that idiot," Morgana told him, "So now that we're done, should we get with the whole 'Stopping evil' business?"
"Why, of course," Ky nodded, "Now, we should get going back to the library to check on everyone else. Guards, you can put down those spears now."

The guards did as they were told and the group, along with the Phantom thieves, walk back to the library, where they meet up with Dizzy, the green dragon, Tager, Daisy, Luigi and the three other people, which only the cat-like creature and the little robot woke up while Kokonoe and E. Gadd are checking on the white-haired woman.

A/N - I hope you enjoy it my ninjas and kunoichis. Kuno out!