Chapter 3 part 8/10 - Naming

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

"Dr Paradigm, how is everyone here?" Ky asked the green dragon.
"Everyone is okay, but Kokonoe and E. Gadd are checking to see what's wrong with the girl." He told the king.
"I see, well thank you, doctor." Ky nodded as he walks up to the duo, "And who you two might be?"
"Huh? Us?" Ratchet asked, which Ky nods, "Oh well, my name is Ratchet, and this little buddy is my best pal, Clank."
"Hello sir," Clank greeted politely, "It's a pleasure to meet you."
"Umm...same," Ky nodded, "And this woman is?"
"We don't know," Ratchet responds, "Her memories were completely gone, vanished like the going wind. So, she couldn't give us her name."
"Yes, it would seem Dr Nefarious deleted her databank, including her own name," Clank explained in a more detailed manner.
"Nefarious?" Ky asked the little robot.
"Why yes," Clank said, " Dr Nefarious is a mad scientist who is determined to make every organic species into machines."

"Why the fuck does he wants to do that?" Sabrina butts in the conversation.
"Because he's a racist douchebag." Ratchet responded, making Sabrina chuckle a bit while Clank hit him in the elbow, making Ratchet rub his elbow and look at Clank, "What?"

"Alrighty then," Gadd smiled as he rubs his shoulder against his forehead and turns to the group, "her system is perfectly okay, and so she should wake up right about...now."
"Oww...what happen?" The white-haired android slowly gets up from the pod as she gets out, her legs wobble a bit and before she was about to collapse, Lambda rapidly grabs hold of the woman, "Who...I request your name?"
"Name; Lambda, an artificial human of an unknown creator." She responded robotically while she is still holding her hand.
"Thank you Lambda." The female android gives thanks to the braided unit, "My name is...I...I don't know."
"..." Lambda slowly takes off her mask, revealing her ruby red eyes and youthful and innocent-looking facial features, "You...you don't remember your name?"
"Huh?! Your voice changed?" She asked in a shocking manner.
"My mask...helps me do my orders more efficiently to avoid any screw ups I might cause, especially when it involves the life of a person."
"Hmm...effective." The woman complimented her.
"...Thanks..." Lambda tells her, "Also, like you, I do not remember much of my past, like who my creator is and what's my purpose, only my name."
"...I see." The android understood, "At least you remember your own name."

"Anyways, enough talking you two," Kokonoe told them off bitterly, "Now you said you don't know your own damn name, right?"
"...That is correct."
"Well, we'll just call you android two then."
"KOKONOE!" E. Gadd yelled out on her, "We can't just call her that?"
"And why the fuck not?"
"Because It's too lazy of a name," E.Gadd told her off, making the catgirl sweatdrop.
"Seriously?" She groaned.
"Of course!" E.Gadd shouted out, "We should call her...Beta No.2000!"
"...Why?"
"Because it sounds one hundred times better than the one you come up with!"
"SHUT UP OLD MAN!!!"
"But, aren't you the same-" Just before Tager finishes his dialogue, Kokonoe glares at him like Satan looking at him from hell.
"Finish that sentence and I'll upgrade you!" Kokonoe threatens him, which Tager just put both of his hands like a burglar giving himself away to the police.
"Okay, I'll shut my mouth."
"Good."

"I don't understand," Clank tilted his head in confusion, "Why is an upgrade considered a bad thing?"
"It...it normally isn't," Lambda answered quietly as she can feel her hands shakes a bit, "But if the upgrade is from Kokonoe herself...you're basically doomed; one time, she was planning on putting a bomb inside of Tager as an upgrade to self-destruct, thankfully E.Gadd and Peach stop her before she could do it."
"...Why?" Ratchet asked with a 'WTF' face on him.
"I don't know," Lambda responded, "That's just who she is; she loves explosions...maybe a little too much."
"What the fuck you just say?!" Kokonoe called out, making Lambda jump a bit.
"N...Nothing Professor Kokonoe!"
"Ha! That's what I thought."