Chapter 4 part 14/15 - Android and the rabbit

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Meanwhile in the desert)

"MISTER SONIC!" A peach-coloured rabbit with an orange dress called out along with a floating blue doll-like creature with a red bowtie as the two walking though the harsh desert, "MISTER TAILS! MISTER KNUCKLES! Are you guys there!?"

Suddenly three medium-sized, bipedal dragon-like Pokémons that is primarily blue with two appendages that resemble jets or plane engines extending out the side of its skull.
"Ga-Gabites!" The rabbit screamed in pure fear, ("I'm gonna die, aren't I!?")
"Gabite!" All of those Pokemon called Gabites calls out as they jump in the air, preparing to eat her flesh.
"AHHH!!!" The rabbit screamed as she grabs the blue creature to her chest and closed her eyes.
"CHAO!" The creature shirked as well as the two prepare their doom... until...

SLASH!

The rabbit opens up one eye and saw blood scatter all over the place, with all of the Gabites fell to the floor dead and a mysterious woman with very long silvery-white hair that who looks rather robotic with the joints and folds being shown and only wearing a single black panel of tattered fabric over her chest, gloves and boots similar to Beta and underwear, as if all of her clothes were torn apart for living in the harsh desert.

The rabbit looks at the blood with pure horror and starts tearing up as the woman turns around, showing her face. She has a surprisingly elegant-looking and pure white face with sharp, but beautiful light-blue eyes and her bangs is a little loose.

"Hey, brat!"The woman called out, which made the rabbit look up with teary eyes while the woman looks at her with cold, icy stare, "Where the hell am I?""Huh? I

"Huh? I...I...don't know..." The rabbit responded.
"What the hell do you mean you don't know!?" The woman shouts at her as she stomps the bloody long sword to the ground with a terrifying expression, "Don't fuck with me or else!"
"I...I was supposed to go home because mister Sonic told me too," The rabbit explained to her, "But...I went to the wrong pipe and ended up here."

"...You got a name kid?" The woman asked in a harsh and very cold tone to the point where Cream felt like she was stabbed by an icicle, despite being in a hot-weathered desert.
"Umm...my name is Cream the rabbit," the rabbit introduced herself, and then she looks down at the blue creature who is still shaking, "And this is my Chao, Cheese."
"Chao!" Cheese cheers as he stops shaking and become more cheerful.
"..." The woman stayed silent and looks away from the rabbit, "A2..."
"Huh?"
"...A2, that's all you need to know." The woman responded to her.
"Umm...okay miss A2." Cream responded politely.

A2 telepathically put her sword away in her back and walks away, which Cream gasped a bit as she stands up and shouts out, "WAIT!" A2 stops and turn her head around, then her body as Cream wipes out her tears while Cheese looks at her with a concerned look.

"Chao?" "I

"Chao?"
"I...can we come with you, miss A2?" she asks her, which her wide-eyed.
"...Seriously?" A2 asks, which she nods, ("I...never walk with someone other than that annoying pod...I can't just let her die here, she's obviously a kid...") "Are you sure about your choice?"
"...I...I don't want to die..." Cream says, "And Cheese don't want to die either, so please miss A2, please let us come with you!"
"...Fine, but be warned," A2 agrees and warn her, "Get in my way and you'll die, so as long as you do as you're told and avoid getting into my fights, you'll have a chance to survive."
"..." Cream smiles brightly as she runs towards A2 and hugs her, catching her by surprise, "Aww...thank you miss A2! I promise we'll be good!"
"Chao!" Cheese cheers as well as he hugs A2 as well.
"Wha-what the fuck!?" A2 shouts out and pushes Cream off of her, "You dumbass! I didn't give you permission to touch me!"
"Chao!" Cheese cries as he quickly hides behind Cream.
"We're sorry, miss A2," Cream apologises, "We were so happy that we couldn't help ourselves, I hope you forgive us."
"...Fine, let's just go," A2 responds as she turns around and says, "Before any more of those creatures comes back to bite us in the ass."
"O...Okay..." Cream agrees as the trio walks through the desert.

A/N - Yep, A2 has joined the cast, but...well, I'll explain more in details later on. I hope you enjoy it my fellow ninjas and kunoichis! Kuno out!