Chapter 5 part 7/13 - Kidnapped (RB)

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

(Meanwhile with Sabrina and Baiken)

Sabrina and Baiken walk out of a pink and very girly-looking shop with a bunch of sweets on Sabrina's arms.
"Umm...milady, you can ask me to carry your stuff, right?" Baiken reminded her liege's sister.
"I know," Sabrina said, "But I rather do things on my own then let my servants getting the credit."
"...If that's what you wish."
"Hey Baiken, why did you decide to work for us?" Sabrina asked, "I mean, I know I asked before, but I never get a straight answer with you, so just out of curiosity."
"...I guess I never really answer that question, haven't I?" Baiken realised, which Sabrina nods, "Well, it was around eighty years ago when Japan got first attacked by those freaks of nature and then-"

Suddenly, someone grabs Sabrina's arm forcefully and drags her into an alleyway. This completely catches Baiken off guard and runs into the alleyway, shouting "MILADY!"

Baiken runs up to a group of thugs where one is tying up Sabrina while the other is pointing a gun at her, which make Baiken quite hesitant to take her sword out.
"Le-Let go of her!" Baiken told them off, which made those nasty-looking thugs laugh at her.
"And let this opportunity slip?" The thug with the gun laughs, "As if! I mean, we have the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom in our disposable, if we sell her to the black market, we get a shit ton of money!"
"Fuck yeah!" The other thug cheered while Sabrina and Baiken stay silent, knowing full well that if Sabrina screams, that guy will definably pull that trigger to silent her or if Baiken attacks, he'll pull that trigger as well. That fact causes Baiken to sweat out of fear while Sabrina becomes more and more scared as her blue eyes starting to glow, which caught Baiken's attention.

Meanwhile, in the sky, an angel is flying around Greece. The angel is a young man who looks exactly like Pit, except he is skinnier, slightly shorter, paler, his hair is black and longer where he tied it up in a ponytail, doesn't have a scruffy chin like Pit, sharp red eyes, sharp dark teal wings and wears a black coloured version of Pit's clothes.

The dark angel has a bored expression until he looks down and notices a blue light getting bigger and bigger. This stops the angel in his tracks and flies towards that light as he gets closer until he heard a powerful scream and a powerful blast of gust push him away as the light burst out.
"Gah!" The angel screamed as he got pushed aside, but he manages to shake it off and fly into the scene.

He lands on the ground of the alleyway and saw two thugs completely unconscious and against the wall while he sees the woman he knew for a long time...
("Is that...who I think she is?") He asked himself before he runs up to the unconscious Sabrina and flips her over to see her face, which makes his eyes widen in shock. Just before he has the chance to lift her up, a cold-hearted tone calls out.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Baiken asked ruthlessly as she points her katana at the back of the angel's back.
"I was going to help her, you stupid bitch!" The dark angel talked back, which greatly angers the retainer.
"Why you little-"
"What's going on here?!" A feminine voice called out, revealing to be Peach, along with the rest of the group.
"Ah! Your majesty!" Baiken called out as she turns to the queen.
"Wait a minute, Peach!?" The dark angel called out, which caught them off guard.
"Pittoo?" Peach responded, which shocks everyone except Mario and Luigi, who already met him as well.
"His name isn't important right now!" Ragna told them off after he snaps out of it, "What the fuck happen here!?"
"Well... those low-lives were about to sell her to the black market...until something...weird happen..." Baiken struggled to explain, which make everyone raise an eyebrow.
"Weird? What the hell do you mean 'weird'?" Raichu asked harshly.

"Umm...can you put down that sword now?" Pittoo asked the pink-haired samurai, who did what she was told, "Thank you. I'll call Pit and carry Sabrina up to Skyworld."
"Wait a minute!" Daisy called out, "How the hell do you know Brina-brina's name!?"
"..." Pittoo stays silent.
"Yeah, the last time we have seen each other was twenty-two years ago," Mario pointed out, "Two years before our daughter was born."
"Wait the fuck a minute!" Pittoo called out, "She's a princess!?"
"Is that really your main concern, you bastard?!" Ragna called out as he rushes to Sabrina's aid and picks her up.
"I'll-I'll call everyone else to be here and fast!" Luigi panicked as he grabs his mobile phone and quickly calls out the group.

A/N - Welp, that escalated quickly, that really got out of hands. Also, I really hope you guys are enjoying the fanfic so far and leave a comment, my ninja clan. See you next Monday. Kuno out!