Chapter 4 part 8/15 - Greece

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

The royal family got off the rubble, all tired and starts looking around, which made everyone shock of where they are, as well as glad everyone else survived, with the Phantom thieves wearing their uniforms. In front of them is a seaside near to a big city that is guarded by a white gate.

"Oh, thank goodness," Peach sighed of relief, "Everyone here is alive."
"You say that again." Mario agreed.
"Umm...where the hell are we?" Sabrina asked.
"...I do not know master," Baiken responds to the princess.
"That's Greece," Sol told in a straightforward manner.
"Really, that would mean..." Peach tried to think for five seconds until she remembers, "Oh yeah, this is where Palutena, Pittoo and Pit lives, except...one problem..."
"And that problem is, Peach?" Makoto asked.
"They live in Skyworld, which is basically heaven." Peach explained, which made everyone sighs.
"Are you fricken kidding us?!" Ryuji asked rudely.
"Then how are we gonna get to Skyworld, then," Haru asked worryingly.
"Well, thankfully Palutena told me she has Pit and Pittoo patrol the city," Peach said, "Maybe we could get them to call Palutena out."
"In that case, we should go into groups to make the search easier." Ky suggested to the team, "The Phantom thieves and Starlow got to the east, the royal family, along with Baiken, Zack, Elphelt and Ramlethal to the west, Carl, Luigi, Daisy, Litchi, Bang, Taokaka, Raichu, Luna and Amy go to north, me, Sin, Sol, Johnny and May will go to the north-east, and finally Ratchet, Clank, Beta, Lambda, Tager, Kokonoe and E. Gadd go to the north-west while Dizzy stay here. Understood?"
"Oh hell nah!" Raichu exploded with anger, "I want to go with Ragna! NOW!"
"I'm sorry Raichu, but-"
"NO.BUTS!!!" Raichu shouted at the top of his lungs, which made him, use Thunderbolt on Ky, which made him entirely burnt out, his hair spiked up and breathe out some smoke, which made him fell to the ground dramatically, making Sol and Sin start laughing while Dizzy gasped in shock and kneel down to check on Ky.
"KY!" Dizzy called in worry while she is trying to help Ky.
"I...I'm okay..." Ky said in clear agony, as he painfully gets up, shakes it off and says, "Fine, you can with Ragna."
"YEEE!" Raichu cheered as he jumps on Ragna's shoulder.

"Wait a minute," Ann called out, "How come Dizzy can't come with us?"
"Remember what Ky said earlier," Makoto reminded the blonde haired girl, "Gears are considered as monsters by society and she's half-Gear, so if she goes out in public, all hell will break loose."
"Oh yeah...I completely forgot about that."
"Don't worry, I completely forgot about it too," Ryuji mentioned with a smirk, making everyone, except Tao, face-palm.
"DUMBASS!"
"Who the hell said that?!" Ryuji asked.
"I did!"

Which made everyone look at Dizzy with shock except Ky, Sol and Sin, with the fact her left dark green wing suddenly become a face very similar to the Grim Reaper with red glowing eyes, with a mocking expression and his skeleton-finger pointing Ryuji while laughing.
"Man, I thought I have seen a ton of dumbasses before, but this..." The Grim Reaper-shaped wing laughed at him manically, "This is over the top stupidity!"

This makes Ryuji and Ann look down on the ground and uncomfortably hugged themselves out of embarrassment, which her right light-blue wing suddenly appears a female angel with long flowing hair, green eyes and a clock with a very angry expression.
"NECRO!" The sentient, angelic-like wing called out to the sentient Grim reaper-like wing, "That was completely uncalled for!"
"You know it's true, Undine!" Necro responded angrily until he notices her glaring at him, which made look very terrified and saw, "You're right, that was completely uncalled for, I'm really sorry!"
"...Good, glad we sort that out," The angelic wing named Undine smiled and turns to the team, "Sorry about that, Necro is very aggressive and quite violent too, as he represents Dizzy's natural instincts."
"Wait...what do you mean by...natural instincts?" Makoto asked in a timid tone.
"Oh, don't worry about it," Undine said with a calm tone while Necro is muttering under his breath, "Dizzy is a very good girl, so you really shouldn't about it too much."
"But it would be nice to know what you mean by that," Makoto responded, "Just in case."
"Well, Gears are naturally had mental problems that can easily be exposed, which would lead them to insanity and violence." Undine told them, which threatens them a little, "But don't worry, Dizzy is a bit of a special case as she is half-human, so she should be safe to be around."
"Well...if you say so..." Haru said with a bit of concern in her tone.

Ky stands up and rubs the back of his neck, "Well, we should get going now." Everyone nods in agreement and walk a five minute long trip to the gate.

A/N - Yeah, a nice little detail of how Gears work for the people who don't know Guilty Gear at all. Luckily, I like to think I'm a genius when it comes to video games franchises (And a complete dumbass to real-world stuff like maths and science, also I'm not really a genius, so I just make it as a joke.) I hope you enjoy it my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.