Chapter 2 Part 10/11 - An escape

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE REST ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

Ratchet hops out of the vent, with the woman and Daisy waiting for him in empty, dark green hallway.
"Okay, let's go!" Ratchet said the four starts running for their lives.
"To the right!" Clank told everyone, "That is where the escape pods are."
"On it!" The woman shouted back as she is getting faster and faster as she is already outrunning Daisy and Ratchet.
As the woman made it to the escape pod room, which involves five black pods, a silver-coloured wall and square shaped floors. The duo manages to catch up with her; Daisy takes a massive breathing, as she bends a bit and put her hands on her knees while Ratchet suddenly collapses to the floor with his face. Clank leaps out of his back, and transform into his original form. The woman looks at the small robot and asks, "Can you access the system?"
"Why, of course, miss," Clank admitted as he walks towards a handprint table, as he turns his hand into a screwdriver as he was starting to take out the screws, suddenly a powerful electricity comes through his circuits and collapse into the floor, shocking the trio.
"What the hell?!" Daisy shouted out in shock.
"CLANK!!!" Ratchet called out.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!"
A massive group of twenty guards surrounds the trio as the woman takes out her large axe, Ratchet prepares her wrench and Daisy hides behind them.
"Get out of our DAMN WAY!!!" The woman threatens them as she charges towards a guard, until she suddenly stops and collapses on her knee, dropping her weapon. She put both of her hands on her head and starts clashing her teeth.
"Hey!" Ratchet run towards the woman, but a guard stabs him in the hip with an electroshock gun attach with a spear, he fell to the ground as he put his hand on his side of his hip. Ratchet groans and Daisy got hit by the same gun and collapse into the floor.
"Bas....ards..." Daisy groaned in agony until a guard steps on her back, making her wail, "GAHHH!!!"
"Da...da...daisy..." Ratchet struggling to get up, but another guard steps on his back, "Gah! Bastard!"

"Mahahaha!!!"
"...Dr. Nefarious..." Ratchet growled as Dr Nefarious laughing while clapping and walking alongside with Lawrence.
"Well, well, well," Dr Nefarious smirked evilly as he looks down on them, "If it isn't Ratchet and Clank...the very bane of my existence..."
"...I don't know...what...you're up...to..." Ratchet growled at him while in agony, "But...we'll stop...you..."
"Ha ha ha ha!" Dr Nefarious laughed manically, "Aww, poor tiny Lombax and his even tinier robot trying to stop me once again, well NOT THIS TIME!!!"

Just when the woman is getting up weakly, Nefarious turns his head at her and glares at her, "LAWRENCE!" Nefarious called out, "...Do it again."
"On it, sir." Lawrence obeyed as he took out a black device with a red button and presses it.
"AHHHH!!!" The woman screamed out as she collapses to the floor again and shaking her crazily.

"You honestly think you can escape me, slave?" Nefarious told her, "Besides, I need you and your little friends for my ally."
"Who...is..." Ratchet struggling to ask him, but the guard steps on him harder, which makes him scream, "AAAHHHHH!!!"

"Why, let's just some guy suddenly appear in my lab and makes a deal with me," Dr. Nefarious told him, "If I help him with a king's goal, he promises me he will find a way to make every damn squishies turn into machines and everybody will bow down before me! MHA HA HA HA!!!"
"...Damn you..." Ratchet swore at him.
"Don't even bother trying little Lombax!" Nefarious told him in an arrogant manner and then, looks at his guards, "Guards, take that Lombax and that squishy queen to the prison cells and take that slave and Clank to my lab, NOW!"
"NO!!!" Ratchet called out in tear, completely worried about his best friend's safety and what Dr Nefarious will do to him.

"...I don't think so..."
"Who said-"

Suddenly the woman pulls out the same gun she stole from one of the guards and shots the device Lawrence was holding, causing a mini explosion. He looks at his master and asks, "Sir, she destroy the control device."
"WHAT?!"

The woman jumps into the air, grabs her short sword and lands on a guard's shoulders, which she stabs him in the top of his head. She backflips away from the guard and it exploded, killing the other two guards. This causes Nefarious to growl in rage, grabs a microphone and shoots "ATTACK HER YOU, IDIOTS!!!"

The guards holding Ratchet and Daisy in the ground let go of them and charges after her alongside with the others. The duo runs towards Clank and Ratchet shakes him like crazy, which works.
"...Wha...what happen?" Clank asked.
"No time for questions, just go, go, GO!!!" Daisy told him off as Ratchet just smashes the handprint device with his wrench, which opens one of the pods.
"Wow...that actually works..." Ratchet said in astonishment.
"No time to be amazed, let's go!" Daisy told the boys as she throws Clank into the pod.
"HEY!"
"Don't throw my-" Ratchet gets grabbed by the collar and throw into the pod by Daisy.
"No time to complain!" Daisy told him off and as she turns to the woman, who slices three guards in vertical half, "HEY! ARE YOU COMING!?"
"I'm on my way!" The woman replied as she kicks a guard who is behind her and destroys his stomach.

The woman runs to the pod, Nefarious starts stomping his feet like a spoiled child having a temper tantrum, "CURRRRSEEEE YOOOO-"

He suddenly freezes as smoke and sparks are coming out of him, making Lawrence face-palm and mutters; "Not again..."

The woman takes this opportunity to enter the pod and closes the door.
"Clank, can you get this pod ready?" Ratchet asks.
"Do not worry, Ratchet," Clank told him with a smile and closes his eyes, "I already did it."
"Oh co-wait, WHAT?!"

Then, the pod starts shaking like crazy as everyone is flying around the small and lack of space they have while everyone is screaming for their lives.

As the pod flies across the seas and over a jungle island, where a young woman looks up to the sky and saw it leaving out white smoke on the sky. She has messy, long black hair tied in a ponytail and messy bangs, deathly pale skin and sapphire blue eyes. She wears a tanktop made of leaves, a hula skirt and is barefooted. She is carrying a pile of apples around her arms.

"

"..." The woman looks away from the sky and continue to walk straight. Without noticing, a mysterious black figure that resembles a male human carrying some large weapon and has red eyes. Suddenly he vanishes into thin air...

A/N I wonder who this little lady is and how she'll get involved? You guys will find out much...MUCH later in the story, maybe around chapter 19 or something, I'm not sure, but don't worry, you'll see her much, much later, not sooner though. I hope you guys enjoy it, so give a vote, comment and have a nice day, bye my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

Ratchet, Dr.Nefarious, Lawrence and Clank belongs to Insomniac games
Daisy belongs to Nintendo.
The woman and shadow figure is a surprise. The black-haired one belongs to me.