Chapter 3 part 10/10 - Alucard family

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

At the centre, there is a white table with three chairs and a tea set, with an elderly man who wears a dark, aquamarine suit adorned with gold trimming. His long, white hair is tied in a ponytail at the back with a pink ribbon. The man is pouring some tea into a cup, which is held by a beautiful young woman with ivory skin, black hair and grey eyes and wears a tight, short red dress.
"Thank you Valkenhayn," The woman thanked the man, then she turns around and notices the niece-uncle duo, which made her smile, "Oh, welcome back my dears."
"Oh, welcome home, Mr Slayer and Miss Rachel." The butler named Valkenhayn greeted the two.

The woman puts down the cup on the table, gets up from her chair and walks up to her husband and niece. She gave a kiss on Slayer's cheek and a kiss on the girl's forehead.
"So, how was your meeting with Hibana go?" She asked Slayer, who frowns a bit, "Let me guess, it didn't go as well as you hoped."
"Sadly, you are right, Sharon," Slayer admitted it, "Hibana refused to cooperate with us, so sadly, we failed to cooperate with her."
"I see...well at least you tried honey," Sharon attempted to cheer her husband up, "Now, come on darling, Valkenhayn have prepared us for some tea."
"Tea? Oh goody!" Rachel cheered a bit as she walks towards the table and sits on the chair, "Well, how was Nago and Gii, Valkenhayn?"
"Well, they are-"
"LADY RACHEL!!!"

Then, Valkenhayn was interrupted by a small plumb red bat and a large black cat-like plush with red eyes rushes towards Rachel with overly-dramatic tears in their eyes and hugged her.
"LADY RACHEL, YOU'RE OKAY!!!" The red bat cried out in tears.
"Please tell me that awful rogue didn't touch you or anything!" The cat cried as well, "If that rogue did touch you, I'll give them a piece of my mind!"
"Relax Gii and Nago," Rachel said, "That woman didn't harm me in any way shape or form, though sadly, she refused to assist us."
"Wha!" The bat named Gii becomes shocked, "Why would she refuse?"
"Precisely," The cat named Nago agreed, "She should be honoured to be asked for the help by a member of the Alucard family!"
"Relax you two," Rachel repeated herself, "It was her own choice and considering her background, I do not blame her for refusing."
"...Are you sure, my princess?" Nago asked with concern.
"Positive."

Slayer walks up to the table with his wife and sits along with his family. He holds up the cup, which Valkenhayn nodded and poured the tea into his cup as he did the same to Rachel's cup.
"Thank you Valkenhayn," Slayer expressed gratitude towards the elderly butler.
"It is not a problem, Master Slayer." Valkenhayn responded, "It is my duty to serve the noble vampire family, the Alucards, after all."
"Well yes, that is true, Valkenhayn," Shanon nods, "So how about you join us for tea."
"Me? No, I couldn't possibly-"
"I quite agreed with my wife, Valkenhayn," Slayer said, "Just think of it as a thank-you invite for your services."
"Well...I guess it wouldn't hurt," Valkenhayn said, "Now, let me prepare for the foods and another chair, so I'll come back."
"Okay then, see you soon, Valkenhayn." Slayer said as he turns away from the walking away butler to his family, "So, we should wait for him to come."

"..." Rachel stayed silent, which Sharon notices.
"Is something the matter, sweetie?" Sharon asked her niece, making her eyes widened in shock, but quickly goes back to her more calm composure.
"I am fine, Aunt Sharon." She lied to her, which Sharon already sees through it right off the bat.
"Rachel, you know lying is a big no-no for the family, correct?" Sharon told her, "Are you worried about our family friend, Ragna?"
"..." Rachel looked away and her fists on her lap are tightening a bit.
"I thought so,"
"...So what if I do?" Rachel asked, "All I see of him is an ill-mannered prince who doesn't know how to control his temper."
"But that's why you're very closed to him, isn't it?" Slayer mentioned, "Because you said you found him 'interesting' compare to those other princes in your school, don't you?"
"Well yes," Rachel admitted, and looks down as she speaks, "He always stand up for others lower status then him and refuses to back off from a fight, even when he is clearly losing, yet he is rude and swears like some ill-mannered sailor; he is a complete contrast to other princes I seen, who are nothing but a bunch of pathetic cowards who uses their family's influences to get what they want, just like that pathetic Bowser Jr, but not Ragna, who uses his own power and not relying on his family's influence."
"Well, that is true, he is a unique fellow," Slayer agreed as he drinks a bit more of his tea.

"I am back," Valkenhayn called out as he carries the foods and the chair to the table as he puts the foods on the table and sits on his chair.
"Aww, yes," Slayer smiled, "A nice, bloody pig, beautiful."
"I'm glad you like the look of it, sir."
"Now, let's make a toast." Slayer cheered as the group have their cups clash each other gently and start drinking as the family starts talking to each other.
("...Arceus...please make sure our heroes don't fail this mission.") Rachel prayed in her thoughts.

A/N: And chapter 3 is finished, phew! Holy shit, this is the longest chapter I made so far, so I hope it gets more interesting as the story goes on.

I should make an important note; no Rachel isn't the observer like the original. Only Rosalina and Amane is. Naturally she isn't as powerful as the original, but still can hold herself, as well as I made her older because I want to give her a bit more mature looking to contrast her original, as well as other factors that will appear later on. I hope you enjoy it so far and see you fellow ninjas and kunoichis next time! Kuno out!

Amy Rose and Hibana belongs to Sega
Ragna, Bang, Luna, Carl, Taokaka, Elphelt, Ramlethal, Kokonoe, Shanon, Rachel, Slayer, Valkenhayn, Gii, Nago, Lambda and Tager, Ky, Sol, Dizzy, Sin and Dr Paradium belongs to Arc system works.
Zack Fair belongs to Square Enix
Ratchet, Dr Nefarious and Clank belongs to Insomniac games
E. Gadd, Peach, Mario, Starlow, Arceus, Daisy, Raichu, Rosalina, Lumas and Luigi belongs to Nintendo.
Phantom thieves belong to Atlus
Sabrina Toadstool belongs to me