Little life update

Hi guys,
This week has been an emotional one for me. It's been full of big changes and even bigger surprises. Today I attended my last ever university lecture and with that comes the reality that I will have to begin moving on to bigger things. On top of that, I will be moving out of my university house, which I have shared with some of my closest friends, tomorrow morning. Though I am only moving back to live with my parents it means saying goodbye to a house full of memories and the last 2 years of my life.
On a lighter note, yesterday evening was our course awards ceremony. The free prosecco was flowing and I was a bit tipsy, but to my surprise I was announced as the winner of the best script for film award. It meant the world to me to even be considered for the award and honestly I am so proud that I might have cried a little bit when I got home. It is rare for a woman to find a voice in the technical side of the film industry. I have always seen it as this men's club that was always going to be so difficult for me to even get close to. But this award has given me a confidence boost which could lead to big things. Onwards and upwards!
I know that this is a bit ranty but I just wanted to give you guys a little update into what is going on in my life at the moment! Thank you all for your support.
L x