Theon Greyjoy X Lannister!Reader - (You Drive Me) Crazy

A/N- This imagine is based on the song (You Drive Me) Crazy by Britney Spears. I hope you all enjoy it, even if it is a little messy and rushed.

You couldn't help but be utterly in love. Whether it was the cold of the North driving you to insanity or simply because Theon was being incredibly kind to you, where others were so wary, you were unsure, but nonetheless, you were in love with him.

As soon as Robert and Cersei had left the courtyard of Winterfell, headed in opposite directions, he had made a beeline for you, his smile fixed on his lips as he gave a short bow.

"Welcome to Winterfell, My Lady."

You had smiled back, giving a short nod. "I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse my rudeness," you had started softly, your smile faltering for just a moment, "are you one of Lord Stark's sons?"

Theon had hesitated momentarily, his mind racing as you watched him. "No," he had answered quite suddenly, "I'm his ward. Theon Greyjoy."

"Oh," you had uttered, and his smile had completely disappeared. "I wasn't aware Lord Stark had a ward." You watched him for a moment, a small smile coming back to your lips. "I do hope I didn't offend you, My Lord."

"Of course not," Theon muttered, shaking his head. "Would you like me to show you to your chambers?" His smile was back full force now, as he held his arm out for you to take.

"That would be wonderful," you answered him softly, linking your arm through his and allowing him to lead you into the keep.

That evening, at the feast thrown for your sister's family, you had seen Theon amongst the crowd, speaking with the eldest Stark boy, and throwing intermittent glances your way. 

The top table at feast always grew boring fast, what with Jaime wandering the crowd in his armour and Tyrion disappearing to gods know where, as soon as he'd found something to drink. You would always sit beside Cersei, sipping on a single cup of wine and watching the other women dancing. 

Tonight, however, things seemed different, you watched on as Theon and Robb had a rather heated looking discussion across their table, and then suddenly, Theon was on his feet, striding across the room in your direction. He reached the table quickly and paused in front of you.

"Would you like to join me for a dance, My Lady?" There was that smile again, shining up at you as your mouth opened and closed, unable to find words.

"Y/N doesn't dance," Cersei answered for you, drawing Theon's eyes over to her for a moment.

You hesitated for a second. "She's right; I don't dance." You paused, your hand coming to rest on Cersei's hand for a moment. "Would you mind terribly if I went as sat with the boys?"

Cersei's face was pinched as she turned to look at you, but her lips turned up into a small smile as she glanced between your reddening cheeks and Theon's sweet smile. "Fine," she answered, forcing her smile back down, "but don't drink too much. I won't have you making a fool of yourself in such a public place."

You leant forward, pulling her into a hug and whispering a quick "thank you" in her ear. 

As you got to your feet, you watched as Theon gave a quick bow to your sister, coming forward to help you down the steps. Once you were out of earshot he let out a short snort of laughter, "I have to admit, your sister scares me."

"I'd be worried if she didn't," you answered quickly, listening to the laughter that fell from his tongue so effortlessly. In moments like these, you envied the easy-going lifestyle of the Northerners. They always seemed like so much fun, whilst the Southerners remained calm and collected, perfectly composed in even the most exciting of moments. "She's a Lannister through and through," you continued as he helped you onto the bench, sitting opposite his friend.