Snow!Reader x Podrick Payne - Honey Honey

A/N - This imagine is based on Amanda Seyfried's version of Abba's 'Honey Honey' from Mamma Mia. I love it and am very excited to hear that Abba is bringing out new music soon! In this story the reader is the bastard daughter of Brandon Stark, who died shortly after his only daughter was born. I hope you all enjoy it.

It wasn't normal for you to spend time with both of your younger cousins at one time; usually Arya would be too busy chasing cats and Sansa would be doing her best to imagine that Arya didn't exist within the walls of the Capital. But today seemed different, and you were all sitting around the same table in your chambers. It seemed odd that they were both with you, but you refused to question it for fear of scaring one, or both, of them away.

"How are you enjoying the Capital?" you asked them, leaning back into your chair and letting your eyes drift closed as the two girls glanced at one another.

"It would seem that we don't enjoy it nearly as much as you do," Arya told you, shifting in her seat so that she faced you fully as your eyes opened again. You turned your head slightly to glance at Sansa, seeing the smirk that was dancing on her lips as you glared.

"And what do you mean by that?" you finally asked her, sitting up a little straighter as you gave Arya a small smile, attempting to hide your red cheeks.

She shrugged slightly, fighting back giggles as you stared at her. "It just seems-" she began, biting her lips slightly to stop her giggles. "It seems like you quiet enjoy the company in King's Landing," she answered before bursting into a fit of laughter, followed quickly by Sansa. It was good to see them getting along for once, but you weren't certain that you were happy that it had to be at your expense.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," you muttered softly, the smile now gracing your lips as the redness continued to spread across your cheeks and down your neck.

The laughter died down suddenly as you took a sip from your cup, looking anywhere but at your two cousins. "Seriously, Y/N," Sansa started, resting her hand over yours after you had placed the cup back on the table. "Podrick Payne? He's an absolute fool; you could do so much better."

The joking nature seemed to seep out of the room when you finally looked at her, causing her smile to fall from her face. "If you would care to remember, Sansa, I am not a Stark, I'm a Snow; I'm lucky Pod even looks at me."

"You know that isn't what I meant," she began but you shook your head at her words, making her fall silent.

"He's kind, and funny, and sweet. He could be the most uncoordinated man in the Seven Kingdoms and he would still deserve better than the bastard daughter of a dead man." The room was silent as you took a deep shaking breath, calming yourself. "You don't know him," you added, the venom missing from your voice as you released a soft sigh.

"I'm sorry," Sansa uttered softly and you nodded in response, allowing a small smile to come to her lips again. "I'm sure he is a delight to be around," she added quietly and you let out a soft chuckle.

"He is. Something about him is just so fascinating to me and I can't quite put my finger on it." You sat quietly for a moment before letting out a much lighter sigh. "And Gods, he is an incredible lover," you muttered quietly, chuckling as Arya gagged and Sansa giggled at your words. "You see," you told them with a smirk. "Being a bastard has certain benefits, one of which is the lack of care for your maidenhead."

"You are vulgar," Arya yelped, shoving your arm slightly as you laughed, your hand resting on your stomach as you struggled to catch your breath.

"I think it's refreshing," Sansa chuckled quietly. "Septa Mordane always says that bedding is for baring children and pleasing husbands," she added and you poked out your tongue in disgust at the words.

"He got some moon tea for me from the maester, so there is no chance of an unwanted babe any time soon," you told her softly before smiling. "And though i'm sure Pod derives the same pleasure from me as a husband would he's much more focused on me enjoying our time together than any man I've ever known."

*Time Skip*

You were lounging naked under the sheets when Pod finally found his way to your chambers, smiling when he pushed open the door to find you waiting for him. "You're as beautiful now as when I left you last," he murmured, climbing up the bed to kiss you softly before moving off to shed his clothing.

You smiled as you watched him struggle to loosen the laces on his boots, hoping on the spot with all of the grace of a dying rabbit. You shifted onto your knees, holding the sheet to your chest for just a moment before releasing it to climb from the mattress and steady him with your hands gripping his tunic. He leant forward, kissing you lightly as he continued to kick his foot in the hopes of loosing his shoes. "Perhaps sitting would make it easier," you uttered with a chuckle, letting one of your hands come up to cup his cheek. "Before you hurt yourself," you added, making him smile and a deep red blush to come to his cheeks. He did as he was told, crossing the room to collapse into a chair and untie his laces. You let out a deep sigh as you watched him, realisation hitting you like a war hammer. "Do you love me?"

"I-" he started, glancing up at you, but he was quickly cut off by your laughter.

"I don't know why I asked you that," you started quickly, grabbing your robe from a hook by the door and tugging it tightly around your body. "Please forget I said anything, it was stupid of me to ask."

"Y/N, I-" he began again, stopping when he saw you watching him, looking younger than he'd ever seen you look before, your eyes tired and sad.

"Please don't," you muttered softly, letting out a deep sigh. "It was stupid and I already know your answer anyway."

"And how is it that you know my feelings?" He looked a little angry now, but you couldn't help but smile when you looked down, seeing one boot in his hand and the other on his foot. You let out a laugh, but all it seemed to do was allow the tears to flow from your eyes, causing you to scoff at your own ridiculousness.

"You can't love me," you told him softly, attempting to hold back the sobs that wanted to escape you. "You're part of a noble house and I'm a bastard; you aren't supposed to love me."

"That doesn't change how I feel about you," he uttered, his voice softening as he got to his feet and hobbled over to you, allowing his fingers to brush the damp skin of your cheeks. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't love you," he added before pressing a gentle kiss to your lips. You whimpered as he pulled away, giving you a sweet smile.

"We're ridiculous," you murmured quietly, running your fingers over his red cheeks and sniffing away the remainders of your tears.

"Utterly ridiculous," he started softly, pressing more kisses to your bare neck, and pulling gently at the material at your shoulder to give him more access. You chuckled as he continued across, pressing a final kiss to your collar bone before pulling back. "I love you," he uttered again and you closed your eyes quickly, trying to remember this moment for as long as you could.

"I love you too."

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x