Reader x Theon Greyjoy - Burning Down The House

A/N- This imagine is based on "Burning Down the House" by Tom Jones and The Cardigans. I hope you all like it!

"No," you shrieked, throwing yourself forward and out of the hands of the guards who had been given the job of keeping you still. You scrambled towards Ramsay, grabbing him and attempting to yank him away from Theon. You attack was feeble and didn't last long, ending with you sobbing as the guards dragged you back from him. Theon's eyes locked with yours as you cried out again, "stop it." You could barely see through your tears, still struggling against the men holding you to the spot.

"It seems that your wife is far more loyal than we expected," he paused for a moment, "he was certain she wouldn't say a word," Ramsay mumbled, a smile coming to his lips as he leaned closer to Theon, "but it only makes this more exciting," he added. You could hardly hear the words that Theon mumbled, speaking around his swollen and split lip, but Ramsay had. "You have far more important things to worry about than her safety."

"Please," you continued to cry out, though your body had slumped now, unable to keep fighting as you grew weaker. Ramsay span to look at you, his eye twitching slightly when you sobbed harder.

"You need to stop yelling, or perhaps you will be next," he told you, grabbing your chin and staring into your face, causing you to whimper slightly, but ultimately remaining quiet. "There's my good girl," he muttered quietly to you, patting your cheek lightly before dropping your chin and turning back to your husband.

Your lips trembled as you allowed your weeping eyes to meet Theon's again, silently praying that he would forgive you for no longer fighting. "I love you, Y/N," he bit out, just loudly enough for you to hear him and a sob wracked through your body, your breath shaking as you continued to stare. Ramsay looked at you for a moment, his eyes lingering on your shivering form.

"Get her out of my sight, I will see to her tonight." One of the guards nodded, dragging you by the elbow and away from Theon.

"No," you cried again, wrenching your arms out of the mans grip and hurrying over to Theon, "don't let them break you, darling," you yelped, pressing your lips to his before they could get hold of you again. Your forehead was resting against his when they finally reached you, pulling your from the dungeons and through hall after hall until you reached the old chambers that were playing the part of your cell. You continued to sob as your knees hit the floor, the door slamming shut behind you, leaving you to listen to the echoes of your own crying.

*Time Skip*

You were staring at your hands, sitting at the table in the main hall, when you heard two sets of footsteps approaching. The first was Ramsay, there was no doubt about it, you had learnt the sound from the times he had visited your chambers, dolling out punishments whenever he felt they were deserved. The second you had not heard before, it sounded more like a shuffling than a stride, and you quickly glanced up when they stopped. When Ramsay had refused to allow you access to your husband you had assumed he was dead, but what you saw was far worse. His hair was matted to his head, his skin darkened by dirt, and his clothes hanging off of his body like rags. "Theon," you uttered, almost silent as you got to your feet, turning to face him fully.

"No, Y/N, this is Reek," Ramsay told you, a smirk clear on his lips as he watched your lips move, trying to form words.

Theon flinched as you took a few steps in his direction and you turned your head to fully look at Ramsay, "What did you do to him?"

"Nothing he didn't deserve," he answered you quickly, his smile not even faltering as you returned your eyes to Theon's shaking form.

"You're sick," you muttered, just loud enough for both men to hear you as you took a few more steps forward, watching your husband back away from you. You breathing was shaky as you continued to stare at the man you loved, and guilt ran through you as you realised that you had allowed this to happen to him. "Theon, Darling? It's me," you uttered, taking another step, "It's me, baby, I won't hurt you." You kept moving closer, and eventually Theon stopped stepping away.