Bolton!Reader - Slow Hands

A/N - So, before I say what song this is based on I should first explain a game I often like to play when I am listening to music; I like to take a perfectly normal song and give the lyrics some sort of weird/different meaning. So with that in mind, this is an imagine based off of the song 'Slow Hands' by Niall Horan. Warning: there is a lot of abusive and violent behaviour in this imagine, if that is likely to effect you please do not read.

You leaned over the man, pulling your bottom lip between your teeth for just a moment as you glanced into his eyes, and grabbing the jug of ale from the table. "You look like you could use a top up," you uttered softly, your voice low in your throat as you gave him your sweetest smile. He nodded eagerly, coughing slightly to clear his throat as he struggled to keep his eyes away from your cleavage. You quickly slid yourself as close to him as you could get, resting comfortably on the bench and allowing your fingers to brush across his arm as you poured the amber liquid into his cup. "So," you started, biting your lip once more as you settled the jug back down. "What's a nice guy like you doing in a dump like this?"

The man chuckled, though it was anything but even. You had always enjoyed the effect you could have on men, the nervousness that you could bring out in even the bravest of warriors. He took a deep gulp of his drink before speaking. "I'm just passing through," he muttered quietly, and you made sure to glance at his lips as he spoke. They did look soft, kissably so, but it was unlikely that you would get to enjoy them for too long.

"That's a shame; I'm sure you could show a girl a good time," you told him, uttering the words you had repeated to so many weary travellers in the past. His cheeks were tinged red as he attempted to keep his breathing even, watching as you tilted your head to smile at him once more. You moved your hand when he didn't answer, giving his knee a light squeeze and wetting your lips slightly with your tongue.

"I don't leave until tomorrow." He almost moaned the words, you were sure that if you tried hard enough you could get one of these lower army boys to cum in their pants without even touching them; they were so frustrated that it almost made you feel bad for playing with them.

"Oh, well that seems like enough time to me," you murmured, fluttering your lashes slightly and biting down on your bottom lip again. The man nodded his agreement eagerly, and you ushered his cup back to his mouth. "We should take this back to my place," you added as you helped him pour the drink down his throat, leaning in to let your chest brush against his arm.

Once he was done with his ale you had pulled him to his feet, taking his hand and guiding him towards the front of the inn. "I have a room upstairs," he started, so close that you could smell the alcohol on his breath as it wafted over your shoulder.

You shook your head, turning to face him, and helping his hands find your waist. "I couldn't imagine spending the night on one of those mattresses, not after the stories I've heard about this place." The man furrowed his brow slightly but nodded to signal that he understood.

You continued on your journey, guiding him through the doors and into the cool of the night, you had one of his hands in yours and helped to lead him away from the hustle and bustle of the inn, taking him towards your home and hoping that no one would see you return to the house. "So where is it you live?" he asked, his eyes now freely roaming over your body as your swayed your hips to the rhythm of your steps.

"It's not far," you chirped back. "Don't tell me that my brave soldier's getting cold feet," you added when you glanced back over your shoulder, giving him a small wink and seeing his rather bored expression.

"No, it's just that I need to get back before-" he started, but you quickly span to face him again, pressing your lips to his in a hurried kiss.

"Please," you murmured under your breath, barely pulling away but staring into his eyes. "I want you so bad, I just need to show you," you added and he nodded as you pulled away, his fingers coming up to brush his lips where yours had just been. "I promise it isn't much further." You smiled at him again as you reached a small wooden gate which led up a short path to a cottage. It was relatively old, with paint flaking away here and there, and the garden was slightly overgrown, but it was nicer than your soldier had ever stayed in.