Jon Snow x Reader - Kiwi

A/N- this imagine is based on the lyrics to the song 'Kiwi' by Harry Styles. I hope you all enjoy it.

Jon knew his way around Winterfell like it was the back of his hand. He knew every building, every backroad, even every face. He knew them better than anyone, better even than his late father.  

When he walked into the little inn on the edge of town there was one thing he didn't know; you. Sitting at the bar, wearing a dress so tight on your curves that it left nothing to the imagination, and with a cigarette tucked between your lips. For a moment, he found himself fixated, his eyes never faltering from you as he moved to sit down at one of the tables, Theon smirking to himself as he found himself a seat next to his friend.

"She's a pretty one." The words almost knocked Jon from his fascination, drawing his attention back to the table and seeing Theon's toothy grin looking back at him. "It's a shame you won't be able to fuck her."

"I don't want to fuck her," Jon muttered lightly, his eyes wandering back to you as you took the cigarette from your mouth, replacing it with the rim of your glass, topped up with amber liquid which glistened in the glass. 

Theon scoffed. "Make love to her. Share your bed with her. Fuck her. Whatever you want to call it."

Jon's lips curled into a frown when he glanced at his friend in disgust. Theon had a way of making everything he said sound seedy and wrong, but Jon wasn't ready to let him ruin you for him. 

"It doesn't matter, it's not like she would go with you anyway. A woman like her needs a man with experience," Theon chuckled, leaning back in his chair as his eyes roamed over your body, taking in every curve, every dip, every inch of skin that hadn't managed to hide behind the black fabric.

"You don't know that." Theon was laughing as he turned to look at Jon, so caught up in his snort of haughty derision that he didn't notice the click of heels of the stone floor.

"But I really do. What would she want with a boy like you when she could have the cock of a man like me?" 

"Actually, I quite prefer the quietly confident type, when it comes to who I allow to fuck me." Theon jumped as he turned to look at you, his cheeks turning red as you quirked an eyebrow down at him. "Do you mind if I join you, boys?"

Jon gestured to the seat opposite him in silence, smiling slightly at the woman in front of him. Never had he seen a creature so perfect, when you smiled your lips curled in the sweetest way, and your eyes left him completely floored.

The three of them sat quietly for a moment before Jon nodded towards the glass in her hand. "What are you drinking?"

"Whiskey. I've been one for wine, and Ale gives me a killer headache," you told him, smiling at the way he nodded, so caught up in your words, so focused. You bit your lip as you allowed yourself to look at him properly. He was handsome, and from what you could tell, not that much older than yourself. "So, what's a pretty boy like you doing in a dump like this?"

*Time Skip*

You awoke the next morning with Jon's arm wrapped tightly around your waist, his fingers splayed out across your stomach. You groaned when he shifted, pressing himself closer into your back as his mouth found the back of your neck, his nose nuzzling behind your ear. 

"Good morning," you hummed softly, reaching back to run your fingers lightly over his forearm.

You felt his lips turn up into a smile, his fingers moving back to rest on your hip. "The best," he answered softly, pressing a light kiss to your skin before shifting away from you and rolling onto his back. 

You turned to face him, dragging the covers with you, as you allowed your fingertips to run over his chest, pressing a kiss to the skin of his bicep as you hooked your leg between his. "I enjoyed last night."

Jon let out a strangled moan as you leant up to kiss his lips, stifling the noise slightly. "It was incredible," he told you as you moved away slightly, focusing your lips on his jaw and sucking a mark onto the skin. "When can I see you again?" he asked you softly, and your entire body stiffened against him.

"You're seeing me now," you answered quietly, attempting to draw his focus back to your lips as you allowed your teeth to scrape against the skin of his neck, and then pressing a kiss into his shoulder.

"I mean, can I see you again some time?" 

You didn't answer, biting down a little harder on the fleshy part of his shoulder. 

He groaned softly, his hand coming up to tangle in your hair, his other hand pulling your body to rest on top of him.

*Time Skip*

You hadn't seen Jon for three months after that, avoiding all of the spots you were sure he would look for you. In fact, you had hardly left the house after you had found out. It wouldn't do for the neighbours to realise your predicament, and so you turned yourself into a recluse.

He had found you eventually, of course, he knew everyone and everything about Winterfell, after all, and he had come knocking on your door. 

"Jon," you uttered softly, "come in." As soon as the door was shut behind him, his lips were on yours, your back pressed up against the wall as he lifted you to wrap your legs around his waist. "Jon," you had moaned out as his lips found your throat, and then it was as though something in you snapped, and you remembered the problems he had caused you. "Jon put me down."

Jon froze, his grip on your hips loosening slightly as he pulled back from your neck. "What's wrong?"

"Just put me down."

He did as he was told, allowing you to slip back down to your feet and to push past him. "What's going on?"

You hummed for a moment, shrugging slightly, before realising he would remain, waiting for a proper answer. "I'm pregnant."

Jon's eyes widened, tears brimming as he stared at you, mouth hanging open like a fish out of water. 

"It's yours." You shifted slightly, gesturing for him to sit down. "I don't want you in its life."

"What?" Jon looked so hurt that it made you feel a little sick, your stomach turning over as you looked at his little heartbroken face. 

You shook your head, looking anywhere but at him. "You don't want this as much as I don't, but you actually get a chance to escape. You should take that chance."

"Who said I don't want this?"

"We are eighteen and unmarried. You want those people out there to know that you were the one who dishonoured me?" 

"Then, I'll marry you."

You scoffed. "As flattering an offer as that is, I don't want to be your wife." 

Jon had tears flowing freely down his face now, his teeth digging into the inside of his cheek to stop sobs from escaping. "Please, Y/N, I want this."

You shook your head. "No, you don't-" you paused for a moment, moving to cup his cheek in your hand and wiping away his tears, "- you just feel guilty."

 Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x