Bronn X Reader - (Requested by @magic_poop47)

A/N- This imagine was requested by Wattpad user: @magic_poop47. The original request gave me loads of creative liberty and so I decided to set it to the song Home by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros. I'm pretty sure I've used this song in another piece at some point, so I'm sorry (but not really because I love this song with my entire heart and never tire of hearing it again and again on repeat. I hope you enjoy it.

Dusk set across the gardens of your home, bringing with it a soft breeze, rolling in from the coast and settling over the grounds. This had always been your favourite time of year. The colder nights brought with them the end of the summer and the return of one of your closest friends. Bronn spent much of the warmer months in King's Landing, but during the winter he was permitted to return to the little cottage in the ground of Casterly Rock, usually accompanied by your half-brother Tyrion. Their return meant company, and a break from the tediousness of living with only your mother, who despite her best efforts, was never one for an in-depth conversation. It was obvious that you got your mind from your father, though you were lucky enough to gain your mother's beauty.

You were waiting at the gates on the day that they arrived; the only person in an entire town of people who had bothered to welcome them in such a way. The two men slipped from their horse, both greeting you with wide smiles etched onto their faces. This, too, was their favourite time of year. Tyrion had always enjoyed your company, even when you were a tiny child, and now, as an adult, you were even more fun to be around. But Bronn had other reasons for enjoying his visits. He had always thought you beautiful; the kind of beauty that was only ever seen in rich ladies, full of elegance and class. But the past few years you had blossomed into something all the more beautiful; you had become a rebel.

It was as though, suddenly, your only goal was to drive your father to distraction. Flirting with guards, and sneaking wine to your chambers, and running off with your two favourite boys for days on end without giving warning. You were restless, and wild, and fierce. And he had to admit, to himself if not to you, that he was in love. Of course, he could not act on his feelings. You may have been far more open-minded than your parents, but you were still a lady, and there was no way in seven hells that you would ever be able to settle for a man like him.

"How was your journey?" you asked them softly, embracing your brother tightly for a moment.

"Long," Tyrion began, pulling away from you to head back to his horse, "and tiresome, but it was worth it to see you, dear sister." He gave you a short nod, "I need to have the horses settled, or Father will have my head for littering the courtyard." You chuckled at his words, but simply nodded your agreement as he led both horses away from the two of you.

"How have you been?" you started again, your eyes focusing on Bronn for a moment, before travelling down to the stone floor.

"Not bad," he grunted, "all the better for being back here." The two of you fell silent for a moment, simply stagnating on the spot until he cleared his throat. "What about you?"

You shrugged slightly, "it's always lonely when you guys aren't here," you muttered softly, "I just wish neither of you had to go back to that horrid place."

"Yeah," he answered you, his voice far softer than you had ever heard it before. You were caught off guard when he pulled you into a hug, tensing up for a moment before relaxing into his arms. "I wish we could stay too."

He released you, taking a step back just before Tyrion rounded the corner, a smile etched onto his face. "You don't happen to have any good wine hidden away in your chambers, do you?"

"Of course," you announced, your voice far lighter now that your brother had returned, "You don't think I'd leave you sober after such a long ride do you?" Your brother grinned, surging forward and giving you another hug. "It's in your chambers already, I moved it over this morning before Mother and Father woke."