Bronn X Lannister!Reader - The Bitch Is Back

A/N - This imagine is based on the song 'The Bitch Is Back' by Elton John. I might do another chapter of this at some point if people like it, but i'm not too sure yet. 

Returning to King's Landing had never been part of your plan. You had intended to stay away for as long as you could manage, and then reluctantly return to Casterly Rock when you father would eventually demand you come home and marry. But the world had changed, and now your father had decided you would be better of in the Capital with your siblings. Not that you minded, anything would be better than being stuck in close quarters with only your father for company. Especially after an extended period of freedom in the form of Essos. 

You rode into the city, sitting straight on your horse and grinning as eyes found you. It was true that you had gained a reputation for yourself. A fierce woman with a love for adventure, you were exactly like your brothers, and nothing like the Ladies in court, which had rubbed some of the Lords up the wrong way.

Of course, when a man was opinionated and head-strong, he was praised for his mind, but when you did it, you were a bitch. Not that you were complaining. The nickname kept many people from bothering you, no matter where you were, and you much preferred it that way. 

Your father was waiting for you as you reached the Red Keep, dismounting quickly and giving him a toothy grin as one of his men came to settle your horse for you.

"Father," you started, marching towards him to pull him into a tight embrace. "You look well," you added, still smiling as he watched you with his usual look of distaste clear on his face. You weren't his favourite child, that much was certain.

"You're late," he stated firmly, "luckily enough my guards warned me you would be."

"You've been watching me?"

"Since you reached Westeros."

Your smile dropped, allowing your eyebrows to raise in frustration. "I should have known."

"Go wash up, your sister will want to see you."

"I' going to visit with Tyrion first," you started, your smile returning. Tyrion had always been your favourite sibling, there was no doubt in anyone's mind about that, and now you were more excited to see him than ever before.

Your father ran his tongue over his teeth as he watched you. "You will do as you are told," he grumbled, nodding to a young woman who came to stand at your elbow. "Your chambermaid will see to it that you are dressed appropriately for court. You are amongst the civilised now, you can't go running about dressed like a man."

Gods, you wanted to hit him, but you gritted your teeth and nodded. "Of course, Father." 

*Time Skip*

In all honesty, it had been nice to see Cersei again. You were complete opposites, but you were still sisters, and it felt good to sit and drink with her again. But soon enough, you were happy to be headed out of her company and towards Tyrion's chambers. You hadn't warned him that you were coming, far more excited to see his face when he realised that you had appeared out of thin air. 

You raised a hand to his chamber doors and knocked, grinning as you waited for him to open it. But when it did open, your smile faded, finding another man looking back at you. 

"Can I help you?" he grunted, watching as your brow furrowed.

"Who's chambers are these?" you asked, attempting to glance around him.

"Tyrion Lannister's," he quickly answered, looking you up and down as your face hardened into a firm frown.

"And why are you in them?"

The man looked a little annoyed at your interruption, and he stepped towards you, forcing you back a little way by sheer proximity. "Who's asking?"

You allowed a small smile to come to your lips as you looked up at him. "His sister," you told him, watching as he released a sigh.

"He's asleep."

"Then you ought to wake him, hadn't you?"

"He'll be pissed if I-"

"I promise you, he won't be," you interrupted. "Tyrion will be more than pleased to see me."

The man stepped back slightly, gesturing for you to go inside. "Then be my guest."

He watched as you hurried into Tyrion's chambers, running over to his bed and jumping onto it, shaking him awake. "Wake up," you yelped, watching as Tyrion's eyes shot open to look at you.

"Y/N?" He paused for a second as you stilled, allowing him to take in his surroundings. "What on earth are you doing here?"

"Father insisted I come," you uttered, grinning at him as he sat up slightly, "and I wanted to surprise you."

Tyrion was smiling a half-asleep, confused smile, and glancing around the room. "I see you met my guard, Bronn."

"He's very good at his job, almost sent me away with my tail between my legs," you chuckled, taking a quick look back to where the man leant against the desk on the other side of the room, watching you. "Come, you have to get up and tell me all everything," you told him, shifting off of the bed and moving over to take a seat around the table. 

Bronn's eyes followed you as you crossed the room, only flitting away when Tyrion cleared his throat, letting him know he had been caught. 

"Wine?" you asked holding up an empty cup towards Tyrion.

He nodded slightly, climbing out of bed and pulling a robe around himself. "And pour one for him will you," he added, gesturing in Bronn's direction. "He's more of a friend than an employee," he explained as you did as you were told, placing three cups of wine on the table.

You sat there, the three of you, for what seemed like hours, nattering like old wives about your lives since you had seen each other last. It was mostly you and Tyrion making conversation, with a few little smart-ass comments here and there from Bronn, but that quickly changed when you leant an elbow on the table and smiled at him.

"Tell me something about you," you started softly, watching as he snorted with laughter. 

"There's no point, he won't tell you anything interesting," Tyrion interrupted, shaking his head as he poured himself another cup of wine.

"I can be very persuasive," you told them both, turning your smile back on Bronn. "Now, tell me something."

Bronn snorted again, folding his arms across his chest as he leant back in his chair, the front two legs lifting from the floor. "You two are like the same person," he grumbled, shaking his head.

"That isn't true now, is it?" you told him, holding back your laughter. "I'm much prettier."

"Rude," Tyrion interjected, smiling as you grinned over at him.

"But true," you added, poking your tongue out at your brother. "Don't you agree?" you asked turning to look at Bronn again with your sweetest smile.

Bronn opened his mouth as though to answer you, but Tyrion was quicker. "Stop flirting with my guard," he started, "father would lose his mind if he could see you."

"Well, we're lucky he can't us then, aren't we?" 

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x