Jon Snow x Pregnant!Reader - Part Two (Requested by @RebeccaSchneider9)

A/N- This imagine is for RebeccaSchneider9 and is a follow up to another Jon Snow imagine I wrote a few weeks ago. I hope you all enjoy it.

"Darling?" you mumbled, shifting to sit up in your bed and wiping the sleep from your eyes. Jon had been sitting hunched over his desk when you had gone to bed the night before, and he was still in his spot, his face resting against the wooden surface. You frowned slightly, he had been over-working himself ever since word had come from Eastwatch by the Sea, and though you understood his worry, it was painful to see him so anxious. You climbed from your bed, padding across the room, your bare feet tickled by the cold stone floor. "Darling," you murmured again, resting your hand lightly on his shoulder and feeling him stir ever so slightly, "you have to come to bed."

He sat up at your words, straightening out his spine and stretching his arms as he glanced up at you, attempting to smile. "I was just resting my eyes," he told you, placing his hand over yours. "I've got to get this finished."

"You've got to sleep, Jon, this isn't healthy." His cheerful act was never going to convince you, and though he had already known that you would never fall for his deception, he had still hoped it would work. "You are no use to anyone if you can't keep your eyes open," you added, squeezing his shoulder lightly before releasing him and going back to your bed.

He turned in his seat to watch as you climbed into bed, and he chuckled slightly when you smiled and patted his spot beside you. "I guess if I get up early," he started and you nodded your encouragement.

"Just sleep, I promise they wont miss you for a few hours." He sighed as he got to his feet, his back cracking as he rolled his shoulders back, strolling over and kicking off his boots as he slipped between the sheets. You turned to look at him, lifting your hand to run it over his stubble. "You don't have to do this alone," you murmured softly to him, and he gave you a small lazy smile, "we are all here to help, and you need to let us."

"You have more than enough to worry about," he started his hand coming to rest against the baby bump as you scoffed.

He looked confused as he watched you shuffle further under the covers, "I am not suddenly going to break just because I'm pregnant, Jon. I'm the same woman today that I was when you married me." He smiled at you softly as his eyes began to drift shut.

"I know, My Love," he muttered softly, dragging the furs up around his shoulders and readjusting on his pillow. He was asleep within a matter of moment, soft little snores escaping his slightly open lips.

There was no chance of you getting any more sleep that night, too focused on making sure Jon got a chance to rest. When a knock came at your door you had hurried across the room, stopping anyone from interrupting his moment of peace. "What is it you needed?" you asked as you allowed the door to click shut behind you, glancing up at Ser Davos with your eyebrows knitted together.

"We have a war meeting in 30 minutes, Your Grace," he told you, "Jon will need to be present."

You nodded with a small smile, "he will be there, I will see to it myself," you answered, "though it seems preposterous to have a meeting so early," you added, causing Davos to smile at you.

"Jon set the time himself," he started, "you know how he can be."

You hummed in agreement, "yes," you murmured, "I know all too well how focused he can become," you told him. "I will make sure Jon is at that meeting in perfect time."

"Thank you, Your Grace." With that Davos was back on his journey, leaving you to wake your husband from the most restful sleep he was likely to get over the next few months.

*Time Skip*

"And you are sure you don't want to go South?" Jon asked as you helped him into his armour, grinning when he turned to look down at you. "We have an alliance now, you will be safe in King's Landing."

You sighed when he had fully turned to look at you, "I don't want to leave Winterfell, and in any case I am in no condition to travel." He remained quiet, still just looking at you, but now his smile had disappeared. "The northern people need to know that we are not afraid, even if we are absolutely quaking in our boots," you told him softly, "Sansa and I will stay here and continue with the war efforts. There is always weaponry to be made and training to be given."

"The north does not deserve you, My Love." You smiled at his words, placing a hand on his cheek and drawing his lips down to yours, connecting them in a sweet kiss.

"I love you," you murmured against his lips, pulling away slightly only for him to place them tenderly against your forehead. "You're already late," you uttered softly, shifting to look up at him, and giving him a sad smile.

"They can wait," he grumbled, causing you to chuckle.

You pulled out of his grip, placing a final kiss to his lips and tightening the final buckle on his armour. "You are the King, you can't be late to your own war." You pressed his sword into his hand, watching as he attempted to smile back at you. "They won't reach Winterfell, and if they came close we would leave, I promise you."

He nodded, his face set in a small frown as he glanced at himself in the mirror. "Be safe," he hummed lightly, turning and giving you a final kiss, his hand lingering over your stomach for just a moment before he marched out of the door.

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. This money gives me the ability to continue writing in my spare time without having to worry about extra funds and will eventually help me to begin publishing my own works outside of my fanfiction. Follow the link: Ko-fi.com/S6S075KP to pledge money. The link is also available on my profile page and in the comments down below. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x