Viserys Targaryen X Reader (Requested by mrsmars65)

A/N- This imagine is for mrsmars65. I hope you like it.

Viserys had taken a liking to you as soon as he had first laid eyes on you. Of course, there had always been conquests, but none of them seemed as determined to keep his attention as you had been. You would spend your nights twisted up in his arms, the sheets over both of you, and your days would be spent giving him sweet knowing gazes from a distance. He had been surprised when you had demanded that he stopped sleeping with other women, and he was equally surprised when he had agreed to your terms almost instantly.

"Of course," he had told you softly, shifting in his seat to face you properly, and the look of amazement on your face made his heart do cartwheels in his chest. "How could I ever want to do something that makes you so miserable," he added, watching as a small smile came to your lips.

"Thank you, Your Grace," you answered, the demanding tone disappearing from your voice to be replaced with your usual melodic sweetness.

"You need never thank me, My Darling. I would give you the Seven Kingdoms and expect nothing in return," he murmured, getting to his feet to press a kiss to your cheek.

"I would never ask for something so expansive," you answered, following his movements as he moved around his chambers, "the Seven Kingdoms are for you, and only you, to take." He smirked at your words, glancing over at you as he found himself resting at the window, looking out over the land he had been allowed to live on.

You got to your feet, moving to lean against his back, and wrapping your arms around his stomach. His hand came down to rest over yours, giving it a quick squeeze as you rested your forehead against his spine. "But you will be my Queen?"

"If you would have me," you answered him, your words muffled. He could feel the words leaving you, your lips running gently over his skin. He felt his lips turn up into another smile, and he quickly brought your hand up to his lips, pressing a kiss to each of your knuckles in turn.

"I would like nothing more than to marry you."

*Time Skip*

"What do you mean you will not marry him?" You could hear Viserys' yelling throughout the keep, his words echoing through the halls and drawing you to him. "You will marry whoever I tell you to marry. And you will be thankful for it."

You paused outside of Dany's chambers, taking a deep breath before pushing the door open, and sending the poor girl a comforting smile. "Viserys," you spoke softly, watching as he rounded to glare at you, but it only lasted for a moment, and then any hint of the bitter anger that had been flying from him seemed to disappear, replaced instead by a small smile. "Darling, I'm getting an almighty headache from all your caterwauling," you told him and he nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry," he murmured softly, glancing back at his sister, "it seems my temper got the better of me." You nodded slightly at his words.

"What's the matter?" you asked him quietly, gesturing for both of them to follow you over to a corner with a small table and a set of plush chairs, where you had often come to take tea with your sister-by-law since your marriage to her brother.

"My sister is unwilling to marry the Dothraki I have promised her to," he grumbled quietly beside you and you felt a small frown come to your lips.

"Is this true, Dany?" you asked her softly and she nodded, her eyes fixed on the table top. "The Dothraki will be a great ally for us in the wars to come," you started softly, "and the best way to secure an ally is through marriage," you added and she nodded again. You leant forwards, placing your hand on top of hers, "he will not hurt you, and given time you may actually grow to love him."

"He's a savage," she answered you quietly, lifting her head to look at you. Her eyes were red and puffy, a clear indicator of her tears.

"And the crown has wanted you dead since you were a babe, but you are still here." You let out a light sigh, "you are a strong woman, Daenerys, you will have him wrapped around your finger as soon as he sets eyes on you." You pat her hand again before getting to your feet. "Now," you started, "I think it would be best if you were to bathe before the ceremony, so we ought to leave you to it." You gestured for Viserys to follow you, but you didn't miss the look he shot in his sisters direction as you were leaving.

"She is a spoilt child," he grumbled as he followed you through the corridors and towards your own chambers.

"She is scared," you told him softly, taking his hand in your own, "I can't help but think you were being a little harsh on her."

He moved to protest but his eyes locked onto yours and he nodded slightly. "Perhaps you are right," he mumbled, "but she knows how to grate on my nerves better than anyone I have ever met."

"She is your sister; it is her job to bother you." He laughed, his eyes flitting over to you as you paused mid-step.

"You won't let him hurt her, will you?" you asked him quietly, but his face remained unmoving, unanswering as you stared at him. "She is right to be scared of the Dothraki, she will need your protection."

He paused for a moment, his mouth open as though he wanted to answer and the words wouldn't leave him. "There will be nothing I can do to protect her," he told you, taking your elbow in his hand and moving you along the corridor and into your chambers.

"Then she can't marry him," you murmured, watching as his brows furrowed.

"We have no other choice if we want to take the Seven Kingdoms back."

"There is always another choice, My Love, we just need to find out what ours is."

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. This money gives me the ability to continue writing in my spare time without having to worry about extra funds and will eventually help me to begin publishing my own works outside of my fanfiction. Follow the link: Ko-fi.com/S6S075KP to pledge money. The link is also available on my profile page and in the comments down below. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x