~24~

Wow. 25k. Thank you guys!

What did he mean by that? What could he mean by that? Why would he even say that?

"Let's go. If we leave now we should be able to make it on time to check into the hotel," Sam said. Colby looked back at me and smiled softly. "Ready?"

At least he wasn't upset with me.

I nodded. "A little nervous," I said as I chuckled. He turned to me as Elena came to me and wrapped her arm around my neck even though I was taller than her. I shrugged a bit. "Don't be nervous. You're going to have a lot of fun. Promise," he said as he turned and started towards the bus. Elena elbowed me in the side. "See? No need to be nervous because of him."

I rolled my eyes and looked at her with the most serious face I could make. "I'm not nervous!" I said and exaggerated my annoyance so she'd definitely get the message.

She laughed. "Okay, okay. Come on, loser," she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bus. "Rose! Elena!" we heard two voices call to us from the back.

Katrina waved us over with Devyn. Elena smiled and we walked over to them and sat in the seats across the aisle from them. There were pairs of chairs on each side of the bus, five on each side. I smiled as well, politely.

"Hey. Sorry we haven't been able to properly meet you before," Devyn said as she reached out her hand to me. "You're Rose, right?" She asked as I take her hand shake it softly. "Yeah. I'm sure you're Devyn," I said and gave her a smile, putting on my brave face.

Devyn turned to Elena. "I'm sorry, I knew there was another girl but I wasn't sure of your name," she said as she held her hand out to Elena.

I saw Elena's smile falter a bit, then build up again. "Elena. Sorry we haven't been properly introduced," she said as she laughed a bit.

"Nice to meet you, Elena. I'm Devyn," she said with a smile. "Of course, I've been following your Instagram and videos for years. I love your makeup artistry."

Devyn smiled. "Thank you! That means a lot," she said. Katrina looked at me. "So Colby told me you play piano?" She asked as she looked over at me.

"Colby also said she was good at makeup," Devyn said. I smiled at them both. The two things I actually had some confidence in. "Yeah, I'm classically trained on piano," I said as I looked away shyly.

Katrina smiled. "Wow! That's so cool," she said as she laughed. "And what palette did you use for your eyes? Morphe?" Devyn asked as she looked at my eye shadow. "Yeah. A mix of that and a Carli Bybel palette I've had for a long time, but it has good shimmer shades," I said as I smiled at her. "Is that a Kylie Jenner lip?" I asked, trying to continue the conversation as best I could. She smiled.

"Yeah it is. Corey got it for me for Christmas," she said as she sat back and the bus began to move. I heard a vlog start to be filmed. "That must be my cue to get back to my seat. It was nice meeting you," I smiled to both of them. Katrina nodded a thanks, and Devyn said, "Yeah it was. I think you'll like Coachella."

I smile back. "I think so too," which wasn't completely true, but the hope was there.

Elena held her phone up on Snapchat and smiled. "Picture," she sang as she smiled and I did too. She grinned at the finished product. "Meeting the guys was the best thing that's ever happened to us," she said. And she wasn't completely wrong.

She posted the picture and put her earbuds in. I looked out the window, but left my earbuds out so I could listen to the guys have a conversation on their own.

Please let all go well this weekend.