~48~

Elton has hella long armpit hair, Brennen's cologne smells SO GOOD and tbh I didn't touch Bradley. To make a long story short, I wasn't able to see Mayday Parade which is my favorite, but it's okay. I was glad to meet those guys, and I'm one hoodie closer to having them all.

I pressed down the keys to the music of the Rachmaninov Etude Tableaux Op. 39 No. 6 in A minor. By far one of the hardest pieces I've ever played, but I was saying that about Winter's Wind as well. Chopin.

It was a Saturday morning, I was glad I had no school. The weird part is, I haven't really seen Colby since I got home from the video with him and Brennen. Barely talked to him as well.

I know why, he leaves for tour tomorrow so he's obviously packing and filming some videos in advance, that made sense. But it was still weird of him not to call me every so often, even if it's just for a few minutes.

I played for another hour or so when my phone began to ring, and assuming it was Elena, who was out with a guy right now, a guy I'm pretty sure (and hoping) is Hayden.

"Hello?" I asked as I held the phone between my ear and my shoulder. "Hey, beautiful," Colby's voice filled my ears. I smiled, glad he finally got a hold of me. I wasn't going to call him, I didn't want to bother him if he was busy.

"Hey, where've you been?" I asked as I turned off my piano and closed the music book, taking it to my bag.

"I've been so busy, Rose, I'm so sorry," he said genuinely. "It's fine," I said, chuckling. What I thought was true.

"Anyway, are you still on for our date tonight?" He asked. "Oh yeah, I totally forgot about it," I said, laughing a bit. In my defense, he only mentioned it once. "Well, I want to see you tonight anyway. Can I pick you up at six?" He asked. I glanced at the clock. Four p.m..

"Okay," I said, laughing a bit, giddy almost, "Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise, just wear something nice. Trust me," he said with a chuckle. "Okay, Okay, I will," I said. He laughed, "Great. Well I have to go, I'll see you in a few hours?" He asked. "Yep, six o'clock," I said. "Alright then, bye, gorgeous," he said, then hung up before I could say goodbye.

Well... I thought as I took the phone away from my ear. That hurt a little bit, only a little. Did I miss him?

Yeah, I did. But at least there's only two hours until I see him again.

The two hours passed quickly. I only did light makeup, which works well for me most of the time. Light shadow and a winged liner of course. I had a collection of dresses to choose from, since I had a lot of dresses for concerts and past concerts. I decide on my two piece dress that's lacy on the top with an open back, and its floral on the bottom with all kinds of flowers. Elena helped pick it out.

Almost the second I strapped on my black heels, for there was a knock on my door. I took my phone and started towards the door, where Colby greeted me. He was wearing a suit and tie, I didn't even know he owned one, and he gave me a quick look up and down and smiled.

"Wow," he said as he smiled, "Damn, I'm lucky."

I smiled and shut the door behind me, thank god Elena wasn't home, and he was still staring at me. His hands crept on to my waist and he pulled me to him and kissed me.

"I should've got to you sooner," he said as he pulled away, then kissed my cheek and let go of me, starting to the elevator. "Well..." I said and laughed a little as I took his hand. "I missed you," he said as we stepped into the elevator.

"Yeah, I missed you too," I said, chuckling. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. "You're so perfect, you know that?" He asked as he kissed my cheek. "Sure," I said and laughed. Colby took my hand and led me to his car, opening the door. This wasn't his car. It was some sporty expensive looking one he must have rented.

"Uh, Colby?" I asked, chuckling as I looked over at him from my seat. He smiled, "Yes?" He sang, looking over at me.

"Where did this car come from?" I asked as I laughed as well. "Don't you get it, Rose? I'm trying to impress you, that way when I ask you to be my girlfriend you'll say yes," he said as he laughed, looking over at me as he took my hand again. "But you know I'm not this materialistic?" I say as I squeezed his hand tight and looked out the window. He lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed it, "Of course I know that."

He drove me to this restaurant that was much out of my league, I'd never eaten at anything like it. I was glad he told me to dress nice, because this place was the pentacle of Class.

"The reservation for Colby Brock," he said to the woman behind the desk. She smiled at him and nodded for us to follow her to our table.

The restaurant was on the beach at sunset, and we had the best view from our table. He smiled at me. "Wow, pretty huh?" He asked as he looked out at the horizon then back at me. I smiled and nodded. "So pretty."

"This is the best surprise, Colby," I say as I smiled at him then opened the menu. I wasn't sure if I could pronounce most of this.

"Just wait until you see what I have planned next," he said with a smirk. "Oh what, is it a walk on the beach?" I teased as I just picked a random word and started to sound it out.

He shook his head. "Even better," he said as he watched me blissfully. "Then I can't wait to see what it is, I've only been waiting all week," I said and laugh softly.

"You think you'll miss me when I'm on tour?" He asked as he smiled at me. I glanced at him and shrugged, laughing a bit. "Of course I will," I say honestly. "I'll call you every chance I get," he said as he looked me up and down quickly and smiled.

"I'll try and answer," I say softly. He smiled. "Just tell me you're still alive and I'll be happy."

We ordered and ate food that I would never be able to afford, but he paid it. When I asked him why, he gave me the same, "I'm just trying to impress you, Rose."

When we finished and he paid, he brought me back to his car and smiled at me, kissing me before he let me back in his car.

"Second stop on our date-date?" He asked as he placed his hand on my thigh and began to drive. "Now can I know what it is?" I asked as I looked over at him, laughing. He shook his head and smirked. As we drove I started to recognize some of the landscapes as we drove towards the Performing Arts Center Of LA, and a few signs made it clear.

"Wait, Colby, did you get tickets for the California Symphony?" I ask excitedly as I look over at him. "He nodded, we have our own booth," he said and smiled. "Jesus, how much did those cost? How much did that dinner cost?" I ask as I turn towards him. "Doesn't matter if its for you, Rose."

I smile at him and lean over, kissing his cheek.

The orchestra was phenomenal, the music was so beautiful. Colby even seemed to enjoy it, even though Elena had said he didn't like classical music. Half way through the performance, he leaned over and whispered, "Rose, would you want to officially be my girlfriend?" He asked as he looked up in my eyes. I smile and just nodded.