UPDATE

Concerning the absolute CHAOS that occurred in my life yesterday, I am okay. For those of you who don't know, at around 11:30am XPLR up and DISA-FUCKING-PEARED! I was in the middle of summer band trying to write a new chapter, and I freaked the fuck out guys. I was calling the IT people at wattpad, logging into other accounts to see if I could find it there, but I had no luck. So here I was crying on the pavement in front of my high school, literally on verge of a panic attack.

I didn't know what I was going to do, but I was probably just going to tell you guys what was gonna happen. But it's so juicy and dramatic and sad and amazing, that I didn't want to just up and say it!

But oh did one girl save my ass. I got lucky, and one of you, @kayla_sceen_queen , literally saved the story because she made a comment asking for a update. I was able to view it, and it gave me a window to get in the story and reset the Wattpad app, where I was able to retrieve the story. It deleted the last two prewritten chapters but holy hell guys I had been crying for hours.

I love this story so much, as much as I love you guys. This story is such an amazing outlet and not just for me, I know a lot of you guys look forward to updates. And on that matter, expect one soon!

Thank you guys so much for all the support you guys offer me. I love you!

-V
deodee