~95~

The ending of this story is inevitable. WHICH IS NOT VERY SOON. In fact, I thought about splitting this story into 3 books. XPLR, Take Chances, and Now or Never. That was the original plan, but I decided against it. I still have a plan for it, you guys know I'm clever enough, haha.

I want to ask you guys who you would like it to be about. It can be another one of the guys, any YouTuber. Who's a guy, I'm straight. Sorry haha. He can even be a singer... if I listen to them, there's a good chance I'll lean to it. Brendon Urie, you know, that kind of thing. On my Instagram, there will be a poll, going up on Monday. Follow me there at _deodee_ . Based on to the two people I'll pick from, then you guys can vote on which one you like. I REALLY NEED YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WHO YOU WANT. I want this to be for you as much as it is for me.

As predicted, Colby came to pick me up around lunch. He didn't even have to tell me, I just assumed.

"Pick where you want to eat. I'll take you anywhere," he said as I approached him and his car. He smiled and came towards me, wrapping one arm around my waist and pulling me closer since his other hand held his drink.

"That's a lot of power you've just given me," I said and smiled as he leaned in to kiss me. Affectionate as ever, even when he's hungover.

"I'm sorry for what I said last night," he said as he pulled away from our kiss. He glanced up and I watched his eyes lock on something behind me. My hands rested on his shoulders. I glanced over my shoulder, to see Logan exiting the building. He looked away when he saw me turn.

"That Guy again? What's his name?" He asked. "What does it matter?" I asked with a slight chuckle I looked back up at him. "Because I deserve to know the name of the guy that's got the hots for my girl," he said with a nod as he looked back at my eyes.

"He doesn't have a crush on me, Colby," I said with a slight chuckle. It's hard to believe this guy is the same one who learned a lot of classical music just to impress me, bought me a promise ring, had a way of making me feel like the most important girl in the world.

He still does.

"Sorry," he said and kissed my cheek, before letting go and turning to get back in the car.

"For what?" I asked as I got in the seat next to him. "Getting jealous of him. Can you blame me? A guy like him is perfect for you," Colby said. I could see his sudden self consciousness in his face.

"You're Perfect for me, Colby. I love you. You rescued me," I said, giving him. A kind smile as I placed my hand on his cheek so he'll look at me. He's always been so kind and reassuring to me, I can muster it up for him as well.

He gave me a weak smile. "I'm not a good boyfriend," he said, and he placed his hand over mine on his cheek. Touching the ring he gave me. "And even worse husband."

I gave him a questioning look. I've never heard him really... say those words. He's never really said "husband" or "wife". He'd reference us growing old together, getting married. But it was almost like he avoided saying the title words.

"Why do you say that?"

"For lots of reasons. What I said to you last night was one of the worse ones," he said as he took my hand off his cheek, and he squeezed my hand and held it. "I love you, Rose," He said, and he pulled me closer. One hand on the back of my head. I could smell the alcohol still on him. Maybe he was still tipsy.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," he kept saying. "I love you so much. More that YouTube and Sam and everything and everyone."

"Why are you saying all of this?" I asked as I pulled away. "What did you do?"

"Nothing! I didn't do anything, Rose, I promise. I just wanted to tell you," he said. "Maybe I should drive," I teased.

There was a few beats of silence between us. Colby seemed tired. "Let's just go home. I'm not hungry," I said, placing my hand on his back and rubbing it gently.

"You mentioned a concert yesterday," he said. "Phantom of the Opera." I answered. "You have to come. I'm ecstatic for this concert," I said, turning a bit towards him.

He smiled, looking down at mine. He looked back at my eyes and sat back a bit. "You got it, baby," he said. "I'll be there. With some non-cliché flowers," he said. "You have to dress nice." I told him. He rolled his eyes sarcastically and looked behind him as we pulled away. "I know, Rose," He said. "You take me for an idiot."

"I take you for a brilliant man with a limited wardrobe," I answered. Colby's hand sat promptly in my lap, holding my thigh as he usually did.

"You're the smartest girl I've ever met. No smart enough to stay away from the handsome and dashing Colby Brock," he said with a smirk, trashing me.

"I had no choice, you wouldn't leave me alone," I said. He shrugged to that and chuckled. "Yeah, yeah, I know I'm irresistible. You can't deny it either."

"I'm not denying it, but I think you can let your ego deflate ever so slightly," I said with a smirk as I looked back over at you. "Will I get to meet this Logan character?" He asked. "Probably. Apparently he went to your LA tour stop. Yes, I told him about you," I said, already knowing what he was thinking.

"Well. That's just another reason I'll make it to your concert."