~72~

Colby regretted coming. I could see it in his face as he fell asleep against the window, his hand still loosely around mine.

Soon enough, we arrived at the zoo. Corey and Sam glanced at each other, then I shook Colby's shoulder to wake him up. He sat up with a tired look on his face. "What?" He asked groggily.

I didn't offer an answer, I just opened the door and stood up. I stretched a bit and looked over at Sam and Corey. "Are you guys ready?" I asked as Colby came around and put his hands in his pockets as he stood next to me.

Sam turned the flashlight on his camera on and nodded. "Ready," he said.

"There still a bit of a walk, so let's film an intro and start hiking," Corey said as he pushed a loose dred back.

Sam did as he said and set the camera up. Colby gave me a tired smile, then wrapped his arm around me and pulled my closer as we got around the front of the camera. "Hey guys," Sam said. "We just arrived but we have a long walk to go..." he said, then started to explain more. All three of us occasionally put in our input. Then Sam grinned.

"But let's see what else I have," he said as he took out his backpack and put it on the ground. "No," Corey said and shook his head, starting to walk away. "Nope, Nope, Nope."

"Corey!" Sam playfully whined. I chuckled at that as I watched. Sam sighed as he took out a ouija board and grinned at all of us. "You ready, guys?"

"As always," I said with a small chuckle as I tugged at the top of the windbreaker jacket. Sam ended the recording and checked its save, then turned to Corey who was still walking away. "Corey, do you really want to be alone?"

He stopped then turned around, sighing as he came back towards us.

No," he answered.

Colby grinned and took my hand, wrapping his arm around me. Something was off, it felt like something bad was going to happen. Well, speaking as we are in one of the most haunted places in California... I'm not surprised.

Even so, I slithered out of his arm and put my hands in my pockets. I don't mind Colby holding me, but sometimes... it's too much. And maybe it's that I'm camera shy, but I'm still nervous about how some of the fans will react hearing the news that Colby and I have been official... and for a while now.

Little Red Riding Hood played over in my mind. I can steal feel the notes under my fingers.