Quick Announcement and Update

I don't exactly know how to start this off in a way that will make since, but the best I can do is... I need a break.

I haven't made it too clear on line but I haven't been in the best mental state, I wouldn't say I'm depressed but I guess you could call it... a lack of motivation. For example, I love music and especially violin. I want to play professionally, and I used to be at a point where I was practicing for more than an hour a day, but now it's hard to even do that.

I also love writing this story for you guys. I love how much you guys love it, and I can't wait to see what happens for the story in the future. (Well, technically I do know what will happen, but I can't wait for you guys to see what happens.)

But I'm having trouble finding the motivation to write as well.

For those of you who didn't know, I'm spending my next week at a college campus at a violin summer camp, and I'm very excited to go. It'll be six days long, from the 17-23. But, because of that, I'll have absolutely no time to write. So I'm thinking I'll take next week off.

That being said, I do like to write at random times, for example in cars and the few minutes I have to sit between activities. Because of that, I do want to tell you guys to be on the look out for some random chapter that may come up on a Thursday morning at eight a.m., or some random time like that. I have no schedule next week, is what I mean.

I love you all dearly, and I'm so sorry to leave you guys on such a terrible cliffhanger, but I'm so excited to share the next chapter with you! I'll also continue to respond to your comments, some of you are so funny and make my day!

Thank you to all the babes,

V
deodee