~46~

Happy 4th of July babes. Even if this country has its problems I'm glad and proud to be from it. And honor a true founding father: Alexander Hamilton.

"Elena has a camera like this. I can figure it out," I said as I pulled a chair up behind Brennen's camera. "Oh. Elena as in the other girl Elena?"

"Yes, my friend Elena," I said as I glanced up at them both and sat down next to the camera. "Oh right, Friend," Brennen said and smirked at Colby. I rolled my eyes.

"Whenever you're ready," I said, laughing it off as I let my finger hover over the head record button. Brennen nodded and I pressed the start button.

"What's up guys, and welcome back to another video," Brennen said, making a number of hand gestures to the camera. I sat back in my seat and watched.

"I am here with the lovely, and very hot, Colby Brock," he said, then said more quietly, pointing downwards, "Link to his channel in the description, don't subscribe," he whispered. "No, do subscribe," Colby said, laughing a bit.

"What are we doing today, Colby?" Brennen asked. "You guys wanted, so we're answering some of your dirty questions," he said with an emphasis on dirty.

"Let's get started," he said and grinned mischievously. "I'll go first," Colby said as he took out his Twitter, "Brennen, how many girls have you slept with?" He asked. That's when Brennen turned to the camera and said, "We forgot to add, we have to answer all these questions...." Brennen sighed. "I guess... ten maybe? Close to that," he said ashamed.

"Wow," Colby said as he passed the phone over to Brennen, and he scrolled through the questions. "Colby," he said as he turned towards him, "When's the last time you masturbated?"

I caught Colby glance at me and he laughed nervously. "Oh god..." he said and Brennen glanced at me and laughed as well. "I don't know... a week or two ago," he said and they both laughed. "We know that's bullshit," Brennen said and laughed harder. He shook his head again, "Its the truth, bro."

Colby took the phone back. "Brennen, are you dominant or submissive?" He said and smirked. Brennen laughed and leaned back in his seat, rubbing his face. "If I have to choose I'm probably dominant," he said without a second thought.

"When's the last time you sexted someone?" Brennen asked with a smirk. "Really?" He asked as I motioned in my direction. "You suggested this video," Brennen said and shrugged. He leaned back in his chair. "Six months ago," he said. "It's been a while."

"How Long has it been since you sexted?" Colby asked Brennen with a laugh. He sighed and reacted the same way Colby did. "Like... last night," he said and nervous laugh.

Colby didn't even say anything as Brennen went to his next question. "Who's the last girl you had sex with?" Brennen asked with a smirk. "I want full names."

Colby just sighed and laughed, then he glanced at me and saw that I was waiting to hear the answer too. He started to turn red.

"Dude, you're a f*cking tomato!" Brennen said and laughed. Brennen and smiles and it went quiet between all of us.

Brennen smirked. "Rose?" He asked quietly. Colby got redder. "No!" He yelled loudly as he laughed. "No, no, no Rose and I aren't like that," he said as he started to talk out of his ass, nervous.

He looked over at me and I just offered a chuckle to let him know I didn't care.

"Okay, then who?" Brennen asked, not letting up. "I'll do anything, just not that, please," he said as he laughed. Brennen thought for a second then stood up. "Alright then, come on," he said and I got up to get the camera. "Why?"

"Im going to find a way to embarrass you in front of everyone," he said with a smirk. He led us out to his car and I got in the back.

Brennen started driving, drove right to Hollywood Boulevard. "Brennen, What are we doing?" Colby asked just as I turned on the camera.

Brennen found a parking spot and got up. "Come on, both of you," he said, and we both nervously. We followed him down to the walk of fame, walking over stars with names like Micheal Jackson, Drew Barrymore, Marilyn Monroe. I've only ever been here once, and I wasn't very interested in staying.

Brennen stopped in the middle of an empty square. "Are you getting this, Rose?" He asked me, smirking. I nodded and pointed the camera from Colby and Brennen. Brennen crosses his arms.

"Colby, take your clothes off," Brennen commanded. Colby laughed, "What?"

"Take your clothes off, everything but your underwear."

"Damn, Brennen, don't we usually do this in private?" Colby joked and Brennen rolled his eyes. Colby sighed and looked around as Brennen crosses his arms. "Do you think I'm joking, Bro?" He asked as he pointed to Colby, "Clothes off!"

Colby sighed and reached down, slipping his shirt off and handing it to Brennen. "What do I do after I'm half naked?"

Brennen smirked. "I'll tell you when you get there," he said. Colby got out of his jeans and handed them to Brennen. He crossed his arms as people began to stare.

Brennen smirked. "I want you to go ask to take pictures with random people," he commanded. Colby laughed. "That's all?" Colby asked. Brennen nodded, "Why, Do you want more?"

Colby shook his head. So that's what we did.

We walked around for hours, helping Colby convince people to take pictures with strangers. It was fun, we laughed, did dumb shit and quoted dumber vines.

It was a nice distraction. Because for a few hours I forgot about my father, my stress about the concert coming up, Elena's feelings, everything. And just enjoyed myself.

Oh, could I get used to this.