Prolog

Invisible woman pov.

Vio had spit out his entire drink as Red finished speaking. Everyone else was in a similar state of shock. "Red could you please repeat that?..." Green said unable to comprehend what his lover had just said.

"I-I want to adopt, I've been wanting to for over a year, and I have this feeling that it has to be now..." the red clothed boy said desperation in his tone. This was than a little surprising to the others, they never really thought of having children. "And I know doing that requires us to break one of our promises to each other..." Red continued squeezing his palms.

"Red... why didn't you say anything before?" Shadow asks pulling Red into a hug. 

"Cause... I don't want to marry one of you if I can't marry the rest... And I know the brain only fully develops until we're 25... so... I just didn't know what to say..." Red stuttered tearing up a little. 

Blue who had stayed silent (surprisingly) spoke up "Red just give us a couple days to think about it..." 

Vio added in "this is a big decision that we can't take back, and if we do we need to decide who will be the legal parents,"

Red responds like it was a rubber mallet hitting his knee at the doctors, "I've already thought of that! I'd be the first as it's my idea, and I have the most time to take care of a baby, and Vio, you're the best choice as the second. You make the most money so there's financial stability, and they'll automatically assume you're a law a binding citizen from it. After that Green, because he works a regular job. Shadow isn't good at first impressions and is likely to scare them off. Blue is an absolute no, as he does have some anger issues, even if he's working on them, and more importantly has never hit us, or verbally abused us," Red spills out, completely out of breathe.

The room stays silent for a moment, Red was right, and very clearly determined to go through with it.