Chapter 11

Red pov.

Green and Blue should be home by now, and Impa is probably waiting to pick up Sheik. Swallowing the lump in my throat I drive home. Majora cried the whole time, he's terrified and his biggest way of calming himself isn't possible in car seats (it's tightly squeezing something). "Don't worry sweetie, I won't make you do this for a few days..." I promise squeezing the steering wheel.

Pulling up I see Impa already waiting. I get out along with the two babies. "What's wrong? You said you would be home for me to pick up Sheik." Impa says, standing up taking Sheik from me. 

"There was an incident at the Mommies club... no one got hurt but I wasn't comfortable being alone, and I needed someone awake... I found Majora grasping onto Sheik with absolute terror in his eyes...." I tell her, pulling Majora closer to me.

"I take it you need to talk to your public mate, very well, next time call me or Blue. I wish you the best of luck." she says collecting Sheik's car seat and driving off. I sigh going in, Majora is crying because his friend's gone. 

Green rushes over "Are you ok, why didn't you call? You can't worry us like that!" He's ecstatic, just please trust me.

"Majora screamed in the middle of the meeting... he was absolutely terrified... I think he might have schizophrenia too..." I whisper unable to control my voice. 

Green hugs me "we'll have him checked..." he promises, stealing Majora away from me. Majora settles down but is still fights to keep his eyes open. Green kisses his head putting him down into the bassinet, keeping it close to him.

"Vio should be here soon and he'll set up whatever is needed..." he promises. Majora whines wanting to be held, Green gives in picking him up and bouncing him slightly. 

"I'm going to lie down...." I tell him my voice quivering. Entering the bed room, I lay down beside Shadow's sleeping form, hugging him tightly, trying to stop my wrecked breathing.