Chapter 1

Vio pov.

It was decided, Red and I are at town hall. I hate this, it feels like I'm picking a favorite, and throwing the rest under some crappy bus. But we all decided that we have the money to adopt, a good home for it, and could easily love one. It does suck, but it's what Red wants, so we're getting a glorified cock block. Even so I think I know what Red meant by it felt like it had to be now. It's just a strange feeling but I'm inclined to follow it.

"Next" the middle aged lady at the desk called. 

We walk up "We want to get married, we both brought our drivers license for identification, we only have three people with us, as in at this moment. The money is right here, we just want to do it now, we are both atheists, have I forgotten anything?" I list out like I practiced in my head. Red places the check on the desk. She looks at us pleasantly surprised taking the money and filling out the digital form for us.

"Room 13, fill out this sheet, and you're good to go." She takes out a printed form handing it to us. We quickly put our names down, filling out anything else (a/n I have no clue what I'm doing I'm just making educated guesses). 

We follow down the wide hallway, "Vio... I know this is going to upset you but I already applied for an adoption... I'm on a waiting list, so you just need to be approved..." 

I look over shocked at what Red said, "We'll be having a chat when we get home. We just need to get through this."

I put on a fake smile, as we head to the alter. As atheist we don't just have a script ready for us, so we wrote our own with the others. We give it to the woman to read to which when does.

"We have come for a simple wedding, so that these two may legally be married, and be able to share the joy of children. And here I shall read the agreements of this, you shall love each other through the easy and the hard. The two up here have no need to say anymore as they already have a happy life together. All they wish is to say I love you, and we don't need this to say it." Sure it's short but this is what we wanted.

We go through the formalities, getting out as fast as we can. Red takes my name, yada yada yada. We head home and Red explains what he did. "A year ago I applied as I knew I wanted kids, and that the waiting list was 9 months to nine years, so once Vio's approved, they'll call us, or we can get a surrogate mother..." he smiles sadly ashamed that he went behind our backs. 

"Red... I'm ok that you did that, After All it will save a lot of time, just say something. I've already pulled some strings so I'll be off work tomorrow, to be approved of course" I tell him, Blue hugging him.

After that process as I have no idea how to write it

"Alright everything is in order, I'm assuming you will be pulling a few strings," Fayre states, she deals with the children that our left when the parents are guilty, of extreme crimes, such as murder. I rarely see her, as she's called here even less than me, which whenever they don't need me, I'm a regular therapist (a/n I just realized the worse coincidence ever!)

"Yes, I don't suppose I could just ask you to do it, and save myself a little time?" I ask amused standing up and leaning against the wall. 

"I'll stop by your place in a month, have everything set up for a kid, be ready to bullshit your relationship, and I'll get you to the adoption center to pick whoever you like," she tells me packing up her stuff. She's one of the few people we trust enough to be honest with.