Chapter 82

Vio pov.

Originally Red was going to be the one to take the kids with Shadow. But Red needs the day off as he's been under a lot of stress. So I'm taking them, and then Green will take over in the morning. So seeing him I give him a kiss as the kids start packing away groceries. Sheik mainly just taking what we need up to the kitchen as they don't know where everything goes.

As they finish up Shadow wakes up being that this is massively before his normal alarm. Needless to say that I'll be driving to the theatre and Shadow will only be driving to the doctor's and back to the theatre. They down an energy drink finding that predictably, their body is not a fan of this sudden change. 

"I'll make you a tea and we'll go" I tell him starting the kettle.

Shadow kisses my cheek as thanks as he goes after the kids to let them know we'll be going in a few moments. I hum getting him a blueberry tea putting in some honey and a swirl of milk. Shadow can't stand cream for whatever reason so we always use normal milk for him. Coming back Shadow sits down just as I'm screwing the lid onto it. 

"You're welcome love" I tell him with a smile.

He gives me a smile before calling out "we're going now, get your proper shoes on" years ago Vaati wore slippers by mistake once, and he ended up both ripping them to shreds and eating dirt at one point. I can't remember how they made Vaati trip but it is a funny memory. Vaati does find it funny, we all made sure of that before we started joking about it.

"So who's going to be stuck in the middle of the ride?" Shadow asks as we can hear them doing as told. 

"One will get stuck there while on the way to the theatre, and it will switch on the way back. Sheik will get a window both ways as they are our guest. Vaati may take the middle so that he can be a bit closer to Sheik," I explain grabbing the keys.