Chapter 47

Ayano pov.

I watch as my chīsana tsukiakari comes down the stairs. Sadly not with the cute little girl from before. I realized a long time ago that Majora would never continue our legacy but a grand daughter is much more promising. And with those striking features they would be so easy to doll up for their love. So cute.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" he asks me sitting down on the chair in front of me and my dearest Taro. 

"We never get to visit you and it's long passed time we did," I time him a smirk and doll like stare. 

"You need to call, for all you knew we were out of town or about to go to a friend's place, Chichi wa haha ga kanojo ni sakini denwa shita to itta" He lectures me and asks his father. So I lied a bit and told him I did call ahead but that was only because I wanted to surprise them. My husband nods a panicked smile of terror on his face.

"So I see that it's only you, Shadow and the little girl, so where are they?" I ask not bothering to listen to the lecture. 

"Red took Majora to the park, Blue and Green needed some intimate time," he tells me dryly "Tokidoki, anata ga watashinohahade wa nakattara īnoni" he says shaking his head. "Dō yatte kizutsuketa no" I hold my heart dramatically.

"So when did you adopt another kid?" Taro asks trying to defuse the situation. 

"We haven't officially adopted him yet however we are working on that," he tells us surprising us with the knowledge that they were another boy. 

"So how long have you been fostering him?" I ask wondering if they'll be like Majora and let me dress them up. 

"Since January when we found him, his name is Vaati," Vio tells us clearly just wanting to lay down some rules.

"What are the requirements," I ask just wanting to start getting to know this adorable child. 

"You aren't allowed to be alone with him, Ataeru doesn't count as supervision. Vaati has PTSD from a very abusive father and the lost of his mother. He doesn't know we're working on adopting him, you aren't to tell him. You can't take him out of the yard without two other people. He can leave at any point. Me teaching him Japanese doesn't mean only speak in Japanese to him,"