Chapter 63

Vaati pov.

Red picks me up when they finally leave. I don't like them, they wouldn't leave me alone and they wouldn't stop yelling at Shadow. It was like dad was here. Yelling at me, hitting me. I just wanted to cry, but they wouldn't leave me alone. He tried to grab my necklace, so I bit him. Then they went back to yelling. It took hours for them to leave and they just wouldn't shut up.

"Vaati it's okay, they're gone now," Red tells me rubbing my back. I squeeze him tighter still having tears stream down his face. Majora tries rubbing my back as well but he sucks at it, being far too rough. "I'm so sorry, I thought that they'd behave, and they didn't," Red tries to soothe me sitting down on the couch. I just put my head on his shoulder exhausted.

Red gets back up, going upstairs to put me down for a nap. "Majora, go downstairs and put on a movie for yourself. I need to have a discussion with Blue once he gets home, one that is a bit too serious for you to be a part of," he calmly orders Majora while opening my bedroom. I can hear Majora run off as he places me down in bed. I think I heard Vio and Green talking about replacing this one....

Blue pov.

Getting home it's a bit unsatisfying, I feel like I've just done nothing else where. I feel so sluggish after spending so much time on bedrest. Even now I'm only allowed to take one 4 hour shift a day, and I can't demonstrate anything either. Which results in my clients doing it very fucking wrong, and/ or not taking any of it seriously. While I get paid either way, it makes me want to strangle them. The lack of time and drop in quality also loses me a lot of clients too. Which results in me being very unsatisfied.

"Blue, I need to talk to you," Red says the second I open the door. 

"Okay... What's wrong?" Good news tends to be something that can wait five seconds to tell someone. Going upstairs I see Red looking out the window from the far side of the table, an air of uneasy surrounding him. 

"My parents can't come back here," he says finally, turning to see me. 

"Oh what makes you say that?..." I ask taking the seat next to him.

"Vaati hid when they got here, Shadow found Vaati cuddling him when he woke up. Bringing him out my parents would not stop yelling at him. Shadow left so they'd stop yelling. My mother didn't respect that Vaati didn't know them, and tried to pressure him into hugging them, same for the brownies she brought. My dad tried to touch his necklace, he blamed Shadow for Vaati biting him. Vaati was constantly crying, and wouldn't lighten his hold on me for anything. I explained to them both on the phone, and shortly after they got here, that Vaati doesn't like strangers. That he bites if anyone touches his necklace, and that he's very noise sensitive." Red explains with a heavy heart, starting to cry.