Chapter 59

Vaati pov.

"Its our last day here so you get a budget of 20 dollars to buy something," Green tells me taking me outside. His work ended a little earlier than planned is what he told me when he got to the room. I am just glad I do not have to stay in it for a few hours. I ran out of movies to watch a few days ago and Tangled is not any fun anymore.

It still took half an hour for Green to be satisfied with the amount of sunscreen I had on. Being albino sucks. The sun is just a big bully and people look at me funny. Winter is so much better because the mean old sun is away longer and I do not need as much sunscreen. Everything is pretty, and I get to make a snow fort.

I want up. I pull on Green sleeve. Green looks at me but does not pick me up. I whine pulling on his sleeve again. Green leads me over to the side as I continue to pull on it. He finally kneels down looking at me. "Vaati, what do-" I latch on to his shoulders hoping he just gets the idea. 

He hugs me, "Up," I do not want yo talk I just want up. 

"Vaati I won't pick you up until you ask properly." 

I whine as he says that. 

"We've been over this before, you need to ask," he repeats to which I give into. 

"Please pick me up..." I didn't want to talk.

He finally picks me up. Going back onto the sidewalk. I like high places. They show so much more stuff and it's what Miss Bat got to see. Green goes up to this one rock place. So many colors.... I didn't know rocks came in pink. Or blue. Or green. Or purple. Green sees me looking at them and goes closer to them. 

"They are pretty aren't they, we actually have a big jar of them at home," I pick up a clear one squiggly lines running through it.

"Put it back, you can take a few from the jar at home," Green tells me as I continue to look at it. When he is about to repeat himself I put it back in the other rocks. With a bunch of other clear squiggly rocks. I grab a few other squiggles putting them in the corner. 

"Okay, I think that's enough time with the rocks..." Green tells me making me put them down.