Chapter 16

(December same year)

Majora pov.

"Where are we going Vio?" I ask squeezing his hand. 

"To a community club for children with disabilities and other conditions," he tells me and I tilt my head slightly in confusion. 

"Green what is a disability?" I ask going over to him. 

"Something that makes life harder-" 

"is my schizophrenia a disability?" I ask a little scared. 

"Yes... but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, just that you need a little more help" he tells me picking me up.

I squeeze him, pouting "there, there, Cookie, nothing is wrong with being different..." he soothes me. We go into a building looking around I see a lot of people. I whimper tightening my hold on Green. Blue comes over rubbing my back. I sigh loosening my grip on Green as he puts me down. "Red will be staying with you, we'll be waiting for you when it's over," Vio tells me petting my head. Green kisses my forehead as they pass me off to Red.

I hold onto his leg as we go to the front desk. "Hello, this is my son Majora Aishi, we're here for today's activities," he tells the women who's right eye was all white. 

"Alright, just make sure you and son don't make any comments on anyone's speech or physically appearance," she tells us taking her pen. Red nods going through the black door into a large room with a lot of tables and craft supplies.

We sit at a table by the window and Red gives me a foam sheet. Looking around I see a lot of parents carrying children. Skull kid's in the corner of the room laughing at something, I don't know what though. Tatl and Teal flutter around him giving me my ideas. I take a few sheets of foam stickers and start to recreate them. Red smiles watching me, "What are you making Cookie?" 

"The fairies and Skull Kid, he's in the corner right now!" I tell him pointing to the group. 

"Majora, don't point it's rude, and you know only you can see them, so people will think you are pointing at something or one else," he reminds me moving closer.

"Want to play with the other kids?" He asks taking my paper. 

"Yes!" I really wanna play with that kitty plush I saw. He smiles taking my hand leading me over to the play area. I go over to the toy bin looking for the cat. Not finding it

I look around at the other children, and see some kid with sunglasses squeezing it. I go over sitting in front of her. "Hi there!" I say excitedly, her head pops up like she just noticed me. 

"Hello what's your name?" She asks me her red hair bouncing. 

"Majora, why are you wea-wearing sun glasses?" I ask moving closer. 

"It's so people know I can't see..." she tells me head pointed down. I tilt my head not really understanding but I still want to play with her.

"Can I play with you" I ask next poking her arm. 

"Sure, what do you want to play?" She asks me back moving on to her knees. 

"Something with dragons!" I tell her grabbing a toy lying around. 

"I'll be the Princess and you can be the knight that saves me," she says and I scrunch up my face at that. 

"I don't like that, how about I'll be the dragon who runs off with the Princess and there's no knight," I suggest moving closer to her.