Chapter 77

Vaati pov.

Seeing Sheik I smile it's been awhile since they last came over. I've had a crush on them for quite awhile, almost since I first met them. I know they're aware that I like them. I'm pretty sure that fact scares them. I find it fun to mess with them at the very least. They are way to stable about everything getting them to squirm a little makes it clear they aren't dead yet.

They are also the only ones who know that I occasionally meet with his old guy. Not sexual of course I met him by chance a few years back and they knew my past incarnation. Had it not been for the fact he guessed my name and me over hearing my parents talk about how I can't end up like the first me. I'd assume the logical he's a pedo.

How I met him was rather simple. My O bāchan had taken us to the park. She got distracted Majora had an incident I tried to follow him and got lost. I got spotted by the man. I was going to run. He told me he was going to pass me his phone so I could call the cops or my parents. He never made any move to get close to me and just looked at me in awe. Met him again at the park a few weeks later and asked him why. I'll be meeting up with him again soon.

Snapping back to the present Sheik's here. I go up to them testing just how silent I have become since I started ballet. They look at me startled after a moment but soon relax. Just in time for Majora to pounce them. I laugh a little at that. "Pretty soon you're going to be to big for that Majora" it's pretty rare that I call him brother. 

He laughs like always and starts asking about how his new dress looks.

I'm pretty sure he's going to come out as non-binary at some point. It's like he completely doesn't understand the idea that gender brings up ideas of what it should mean. Not like he thinks it's stupid or why people think that way. It's more like he lacks the ability to understand that people see skirt and think girl. He doesn't get that people identify with gender. The words masculine and feminine I swear turns off his ability to understand anything that's being said to him.