Chapter 81

Sheik pov.

"It's nice to see you," Vaati tells me giving me a small smile. 

"I'm happy you feel that way, do you know what the plan for the day is?" I ask him knowing it's a sleep over. Majora has been having hallucinations about the creepy Happy Mask Sales Man, so I might just opt to stay in Vaati's room. Assuming that Majora would be okay with that, though most of the time he wants to be alone for his bad ones.

"We'll be heading out to the movie theater in a moment or two, after the movie (I think it's going to be the latest Halloween film for kids), is done we'll be going for a late dinner as it is what you and me prefer. Shadow is the biggest reason though, he has a doctor's appointment; so he'll be dropped off and picked up by us." Vaati is nice that way they give me a good amount of information with me asking for the basic.

"So where's Majora right now?" He usually greets me by the door but he's not here right now so part of me is a little concern. Vaati thinks for a second before remembering. 

"He and Red are at the grocery store, we were getting a bit low on a few things. That and Majora really needed to get out of the house for a bit," Vaati informs me writing down something in his note book.

"Can we braid each other's hair?" Vaati suddenly asks me catching me off guard. 

"What why?" It's not that I'm at all against the idea it just seems a little weird considering we're the only two here with long enough hair to do it. 

"I always see it in sleepovers in any movies and I want to do it. No one else has the hair to do it, and you're my only appropriately aged friend. It doesn't have to be right this second," Vaati tells me rolling his red eyes.

"Maybe when it gets late, Majora ends up falling asleep whenever he plans not to so it won't make him feel left out," I tell him unable to think of any other affective times we could do it. 

"Alright I'll let him know when he gets back. Which will be in only less than a minute. We got to get taking the groceries in," Vaati says sporting the car in the distance.