Chapter 37

Impa pov.

I carry the small child into the living room where Majora has already started setting up his toys. I set Vaati on the couch who is still acting as a rag doll. I'll give him credit he knows he's not getting picked up. Sheik stays on the shelf watching them. "I have a project to work on, Sheik find a movie once Vaati goes back to normal,"

Sheik nods bringing their attention to Vaati's rag doll form. Going into my office to work I hear Sheik start to play. I found an old harp -or lyre I'm not sure- I didn't know I had and gave it to them while they had just took Vaati in. Sheik seems to have a talent for it, they have already taught themselves a few basic songs. Good to know they have a creative interest.

Sheik pov.

I start playing the Minuet of Forest, I bought myself a song book when this was given to me and this was the first song I taught myself. I have my eyes closed letting the music just control me making me continue to play. This is the best way to have me learn to do it without relying on the sheets.

When I finish and open my eyes I find Vaati staring at me like he was hypnotized by me. He stays down there like that until I break it by going down. He stops the staring and quickly rushes to go grab his bat. That thing is definitely going to be his favorite toy, he never gets rid of, the love is beyond clear. I find the closest Movie I'm allowed to watch with Majora and pop that in.

It turns out to be Rapunzel. Vaati goes right next to me, eyes staring at my eyes again. It's painful because I can't read him like I can figure out the paths people are currently on. Now when I try to look at him, his eyes would shift to my lyre and stay there for a moment before going back and it feels like heaven for that moment.

Majora realizing there was a movie happening started to stare at that and tell whoever he was hallucinating to be quiet. I hate how I have no idea what to do with this new kid just being here.