Chapter 96

Red pov.

Putting a cobbler on the table seemed to very much lighten the mood. I don't know what happened from this morning when Green and Blue went to work. Now they and Vio who was picked up by them today came back in a dead serious downward attitude. And it has now spread to the newly awoken Shadow. He doesn't even know what's happening, as I've been in earshot the whole time he's been awake.

"So anyone care to tell me what happened to put everyone in this mood?" I half sass, the other half very, very serious. Vio looks to the other two for a response. Judging by his face he also doesn't know what's happening either. I did get the text that we needed to talk before he got off of work, about eight minutes I think, so I guess they didn't tell him in the car.

Blue looks at the table sighing before looking up and answering "Impa is moving to the Greater Vancouver area, I think it might be a good idea to move as well." Well that is pretty serious but it's making me wonder how the Hell it caused this mood. "She told me earlier today. It's going to be about seven months from now, and that she's looking into Sheik's biological family's medical history."

"So what are her reasons for wanting to move. That you clearly understand and agree with enough for you to consider moving as well?" Vio pulls out a chart splitting it in half. I really hate when he does this it feels like he's turning it into one of his sessions. 

"Our provincial government, think about it, they lie and lie so plainly sight, but nothing ever happens because they blame it on everyone trying to fix it. The one time people actually voted for decades of damage and oil favoring out, they went right back to voting for them. So I don't want our kids going through that." Blue responds, Vio putting a small note down.

"If we do move, it needs to before either of them start going through high school. It will mess with their education for a while if we make such a big move. Messing with that point of their education would only screw them over, so that gives us a few years to do this," Green puts in and Vio puts a note on each side for it. 

"What about furniture? Three beds and two couches aren't exactly easy to move long distances, and replacing them costs money," I put in, I'm not really against it for say, just cautious about it.