Chapter 78

Vaati pov.

Sitting across from the giant I have my MacDonald fries and have today's questions all planned out. Ganondorf has a burger and fries. "So how are you're parents?" He asks taking a drink of Fanta. 

"They are doing well, my O bāchan tried to break into the house so she could grab some sugar. It would have been quicker and easier to go to the store, it is in fact 24/ 7 for her 2 am ass," I tell him remembering the holes in the cabinets.

"Why did you treat the first like shit?" I ask him remembering how my parents reacted the first time they saw him. They called him an asshole that would hurt me. 

"I liked him, romantically. I refused to accept to myself that I could like a guy and hated that he was debating leaving the group we had. So I forced him to be an ass to keep him from being able to leave and directly was an ass because I was trying to convince myself I didn't like him,"

I take a few fries thinking over his answer. People are so fucking stupid. Why the fuck would someone be into getting bullied. It gets people's attention by making them hate you. So why is it so many guys think that, that's the way one gets another's attention. Probably because instead of telling them off for the stupid act it's all 'boys will be boys'.

"How did you respond to the death of first?" No one says much about how they responded to the event so it's difficult to find any information about it. 

"I finally realized that I loved them. That he had been suffering because of me. How if I had just treated him better he would have just gone to school that day. That he could have been alive if I had been there for him." Ganondorf goes on regret filling his voice.

"How did first die. I know who died but I don't know how it happened," I ask, it has something to do with Majora's hallucinations and a specific one of them. But only my family knows the hallucination part of it. 

"He hadn't come to school they went to a park near his house. They went off trail and ran into something that no one quite knows what it was. It crushed their entire neck to less than the spine and impaled him on a tree afterwards...." So that's why they didn't tell me.