Chapter 94

To Blue's day

Blue pov.

Entering work I notice that the kids daycare is closed. Is going to be having renovations soon and then the dance, yoga rooms, then upstairs and finally the downstairs. The staff rooms and lobby will probably be ignored for another two years. Well maybe not the lobby. I just hope we don't do another invite your friends advertising campaign. Management always wants more people we don't have room for.

I double check my schedule to see who I'm training today. Robert Jones. I'm honestly not a huge fan of him. He's not in any way a bad client. But he and three of his buddies always drive here, park their cars (a total of four) carpool to work leaving three in the parking lot and work out when they finish work. We have almost no parking here. And half of the parking is taken up by staff.

Going through the routine of his leg day he tells me that he will be dropping his membership as he's having a kid. I tell him that's good that he's making more time to care for his wife while she's going through a rough and important time. He mentions that he was worried about me pushing him to stay. I didn't say it but I just don't care enough, I have more than enough clients honestly.

Going into the plastic fold up chair of staff room I'm honestly relieved. Robert's parking habits are annoying, Josh, who was after him is just annoying, nails on chalkboard annoying. To describe it: as a kid he was diagnosed with something and everyone after that refused to ever discipline or tell him off for his shit behavior. I wish he was the one cancelling.

"You seem irritable," Impa comments taking out her bento box. Red always loves the aesthetic of those things. He never fills our like a bento box thank the goddesses. 

"Yeah, my least favorite client, anything new with you?" I ask putting my soup in the microwave. 

"I'm planning on moving to Vancouver," I nearly choke on my own spit hearing that. 

"Why?" I say once I can

"I am not dealing with the constant Conservative lies and how they constantly take any public health and education money to give to the leaving oil companies. Vancouver is also much better and interested in personal trainers. So I believe it best to move," Impa explains in her no nonsense ways.