Chapter 66

Vaati pov.

I get on Blue's lap a little anxious. They're a lot nicer than Vio and Red's parents, but I don't trust them. I really hope they don't want me to stay with them while Majora's there. But Vio told me that they need some adult time, or no children time. That it's too long for the scary lady to take us. So if all goes well I'll be with these people. For little under a week.

"We could see if we can handle each other by taking him to the museum," Shadow's brother Dark suggests. 

"How would that work?" Green asks curious. 

"One of you would go behind us but would only interact if absolutely necessary. It doesn't hold a lot of risk, and if it doesn't work it doesn't work," He explains, getting me a little curious. I don't get the weird drawings, so maybe seeing the stoned remains might help.

"Seems you like that idea too, we have time, Link is taking the day off and I can sleep on the ride back," Dark says seemingly getting everyone to agree. Blue takes my hand probably to make sure I don't go hide. I get taken to a car I don't recognize. I pull on Blue's hand not liking the idea of getting into something I'm not familiar with. 

"Don't worry Red will be in there with you, and Ravio will be taken by us," he promises me while I'm put in the middle.

Going into the store Red leaves after making Link hold my hand so I can't try to follow him. If I need to escape, I'm using the bathroom and climbing into the ceiling. I've seen Sheik do it, and I copied them in the bathroom of a gas station. They don't yet know I can do that yet. Being taken in I go in for free, and I'm not sure if that's because they think that I'm younger than I really am or if the free admission does apply to me.

Going in I struggle to see a lot of things. Being short sucks. "Hey, if you want I could pick you up so you can see better," Dark offers, I shake my head not that desperate yet. But as more and more picture framed above what I can see I give in. I let him pick me up, letting me finally see what all of these dead things look like. Link's audio of reading the descriptions to Majora just slightly annoying.