Chapter 86

Vaati pov.

Majora's talking to another actual hallucination. I can usually guess by him not knowing them until now. Him feeling less secure but not in danger as they don't follow any form of logic. They can go from being a woman to a rampaging rhino. They can be an acid trip. Or zombies, there's been an inappropriate amount of zombie dreams and hallucinations, for someone that other than trailers, only plays plants vs zombies.

He told me about how the real ones follow logic, after one of the fakes scared him pretty bad. The Skull Kid, and Tatl, Teal, are almost always together. Skull kid will either be grounded or able to jump around to crazy lengths and heights. Tatl and Teal will fly all over but can get exhausted after doing it and take a rest. They don't suddenly change all their behaviours. If there is a change there's a reason to it.

Vio also figured out about the fake vs real ones a long time ago. He recorded in the notes, which he doesn't share, but I figured it out so I'm sorta an outliner to this all. That and Majora is close and probably okay with Vio telling anyone, Vio would consider why and why he shouldn't tell someone. But when he takes his meds, the fakes all stop, however the real ones would either be hurt about the meds or very pissed. So we chose not to add more things to worry about. So Majora doesn't take prescriptions, unless he's trying out a new one.

Getting up I go to the kitchen hoping Red didn't just make eggs for himself. "Red?" I ask getting his attention, but hoping he doesn't make me talk more. 

"I made three so you can have one" Red tells me going over to the cabinet to grab a couple plates and forks. I separate the eggs with the flipper so they are the usual amount Red gives me.

"Do you think it would be a bad idea to bake cookies for Majora's and yours, meeting next week. I'm just really into the idea of baking right now and I don't know why" Red tells me taking his two eggs with him to the table. 

"I really like your cookies, but you would probably need to make a list of all the potential allergies, it might have been exposed to who knows what," I explain my thoughts to him. 

"Thank you I've been waiting too long, to just do things," Red kisses my head as reward.