Chapter 13

Time skip
(Majora's 4 and a half, it's his first day of school)

Shadow pov.

"I don't want to go" Majora complains hugging Red. 

"Don't worry Cookie, it's only for a few hours a day, and at recess you can meet up with Sheik," I tell him rubbing his back. 

"But what if the other kids are mean to me...?" He asks squeezing the chocolate scented rabbit his grandparents (Red's) got him. I still remember how they freaked out at the fact not only did Red and Vio adopt and not tell them, but I was the one holding him when they found out. 

"Then they're bakas," Vio tells him, Vio is insistent that Majora learns Japanese as his second language.

"Alright..." Majora reluctantly agrees. 

Blue messes up his hair "Make sure you don't lose your bunny," he teases him earning a little giggle from Majora. 

"I won't and that's why I'm not bringing one of my dragons!" He tells him squeezing Chacalota (that's the bunny's name) again. 

Green sits down in front of him "I want you to listen to the teacher, it's their job to keep you safe and to teach you, if you start seeing or hearing things, that you shouldn't, you need to tell someone, stay on school property. And if someone asks about your parents that means Red and Vio," Majora nods along, it's sad that we have to tell him to lie, but he needs to so that he can stay with us.

I hug him afterwards "the teacher should have been told you have schizophrenia but make sure he or she knows. It's ok if you don't make any friends but I want you to try make some" he hugs back, before Red and Vio leads him into the school. Sighing we get back into the car. I wish we could just come out and say, we're all together and Majora is our child.

Majora pov.

Going in to the class room the other kids are all screaming. I whimper, I don't like it here, I want to go home. Red smiles at me reassuringly, leading me to the corner of the room. I squeeze his hand sitting down. "I'll be here when the bell rings to pick you, and we'll come back later to get Sheik" he tells me kissing my head and handing me a snack. He leaves passing by Vio who's talking to a tall lady.

I stay put, backing into the corner. "Children, gather round" the tall black hair, brown eyed lady calls. Motioning to the carpet with her arms (aboriginal). The other kids do so still loudly talking. I stay put, not comfortable being around him. She frowns crouching down and coming to me, "what's your name?" She asks moving to hold my shoulder. 

"Majora..." I whisper squeezing Chacalota. 

"Well Majora how about you come back over to the other children with me" she asks smiling at me. 

"No... too loud..." I argue backing in more. 

"I'm sorry sweetie but I really need you to come over" she guides me over.

She sits in the front and starts to speak to us all. "My name is Ms. Angel, and I will be your teacher this year, and I have lots of fun activities planned!" She says getting the other children to giggle at her happily. 

"So when I call your name I want you to come up say it to the class and tell us something about yourself!" She says cheerfully.

"I'm Maria, and I like ponies!"

"My name is Chris, my favorite color is blue"

She calls my name and I go up "My... name is Majora Cookie Aishi, and I have schizophrenia..." I mumble squeezing my palm. 

"Could you say that again a little louder for the class to hear?" Ms. Angel asks. "I said my name is Majora Cookie A-ishi, and I have s-schizo-phrenia..." I repeat quickly moving to sit back down hear the other children starting to ask questions.

Time skip to recess

I stay close to the wall looking around for Sheik. Sheik's quiet and hugs me when I'm sad. "Hello Majora" I jump hearing Sheik's voice. I quickly latch on to them squeezing them. 

"I missed you!" I tell him feeling him return the hug. 

"I missed you as well, how has your day been?" They asks in his small yet formal tone. 

"It's too loud. And the other kids wouldn't leave me alone..." I tell them tightening my grip. 

"Well you aren't alone on that bit, just wait a few weeks they'll form into groups and will leave you alone," they pull away. The bell rings before I can answer, and Sheik sneaks off and reluctantly I head to mine.

(A/n I know I had Majora's thoughts are too advanced but I'll keep his speech at the correct level, as best I can anyways)