Chapter 12

Vio pov.

"You really are him, aren't you... I should be able to get you diagnose with schizophrenia... assuming you have it, which I believe you do," I tell the little bundle feeling him squeeze my fingers. Laying him down I sigh, he squirms but I gentle use two fingers to push his head back down holding him there in order to get him strapped in.

I stay by the edge as the machine turns on. I chew my tongue nervous, if he has it, that means whatever killed him is most likely back as well. He doesn't deserve that horrible mask haunting him, hunting him. He never deserved it. 

Mr. Error shows me his phone screen reading 'Mr Aishi the scanning's over, we'll have it reviewed by some of the other psychologists here,' I nod taking Majora out and leaving, it's already passed my shift here anyway.

Getting into the car Majora squirms squealing like the entire thing was some sort of game. "Vi oh!" He cries happily squeezing the finger he caught. Removing my hand I replace it with a floppy Panther (cat) which Majora has already squeezed it to the point all the stuffing has escaped its chest. But little Majora doesn't care, squeezing it with all his tiny might.

Driving home I remember the present I'm saving for the anniversary of his arrival. The first present I ever got him, the indigo and gold dragon I gave him in his first life. He'll love it, I just know it. Majora nods off pretty quickly in the back seat. Majora is a deep sleeper so I won't worry about him waking up before he's ready and crying about it. Overall he's pretty easy for us to take care of, Red's a stay at home parent so he's able to care for him and the house most of the day. Green and Blue arrive around the time Red starts making dinner, so they take care of him in the evenings. In the first half of the night I'm in charge of him, making sure he's fed and cleaned. Shadow takes over for the rest of the night until Blue and Green go into work.

Getting home I carefully take Majora out of his car seat. He whines softly when I take away his plushie so I can undo his seat belt. Red rushes out to meet us quickly hugging the two of us. "Do you have the results?" He asks anxious of the news we're all dreading. 

"Not yet but they should be coming in soon" I tell him kissing his cheek.

(A/n there's going to be a series of time skips for the following chapters, I'll List Majora's age and the important event happening)