Chapter 95

Vio pov.

I go out into the hallway, to find Blue in the lobby. I sigh going over to him happy to be finished with my work. I would hug him or even kiss him but some of the people here have issues with it, most often due to loneliness. So I at least exit the building now before doing anything. Yet another reason I'm thinking about doing criminal psychology full-time.

Going into the car I smile seeing that they picked up some biscuits. So at least I'll get that for going through two extra appointments today. "So how was your date?" I ask as Blue starts driving. 

"It was good..." Green says a little bit quiet at the end. 

"Really you don't sound like it was," I comment looking between the two of them. 

"We just have something we should discuss at home" Green brushes me off as much ad he can.

I frown trying to think about what it could be. It's clearly a very tense issue. It can't be about the kids, they can't exactly get in trouble at school. And I would be called for a medical issue as I am the legal parent. Nor would it be an emergency with anyone else as I'm an emergency contact. They definitely want all of us to be together to discuss it. Maybe not the kids.

Pulling up I look at my phone saying Red was just making some dessert and will warm up some leftovers for everyone instead of cooking. That's fair. Going into the house I can smell that Vaati added garlic to whatever he was given, lately he's been using a lot of it. "We have eggs, one thing of spaghetti and some fried rice, any of that interest you?" He calls down to me as Green and Blue have eaten already.

"Fried rice," I call up going into our bedroom to change out of my work clothes. I notice that Vaati is heading downstairs where Majora is already watching a movie. They must have texted either Shadow or Red about needing to all talk. So I guess we're doing that right away. I switch into some leggings and grab Green's comfortable dress shirt before heading back out.