Chapter 46

Vio pov.

Vaati has taken a liking to coloring. He hasn't been doing a lot of drawing. But he's stolen an adult coloring book of mine, and has been plowing through the pages. It is safe for children, it's just a lot of patterns and detailed pictures of animals. He's actually mixing colors together and is stupidly careful about staying in the lines. He's starting to experiment on different techniques as well.-

Bang!

"My little Moonlight!" Vaati's head shoots up to look at the door while my mother comes in. 

She pulls me into an assaulting hug "I missed you so much!" 

"Kurutta josei o ochitsukaseru!" I yell at her as my dad comes in with an apologetic look on his face. I can tell Vaati's hitting her thighs thinking I don't know her at all. My insane psycho of a mother turns her attention to him and squeals. Vaati looks terrified and I scoop him up before she can do anything.

"Who is sweetie? She's adorable!" My mother says as Vaati holds onto me in a vice like grip. 

"You're scaring them and if you don't calm down you need to leave," I tell her rocking Vaati back and forth and kissing his head. Mom looks ready to ignore me and squeeze Vaati to death. Vaati whimpers as my dad gently grabs her be the wrist to take outside.

I sit down and wait for Vaati to feel safe again "I'm sorry, they didn't tell me they were coming... those are my parents, I'm going to put you down with Shadow while I talk to them. Alright?" I ask running my fingers through Vaati's soft hair. He nods through tears and I can tell that she woke Shadow up as well. He looks up at me exhausted and takes Vaati right from me, laying down.

Red took Majora to the park and we ran out of sunscreen so he couldn't drag Vaati out. Green and Blue are going out to the park before finding a place to fuck, based on Blue carrying a bottle of lube to the car. So yeah I'm the only functional adult in this house. I take a long drink of water debating the merits of alcohol before going out to face them.