Chapter 99

Skull Kid pov.

I don't get it. They don't know what happened to them when they were bigger. They don't seem to remember our friendship from before either. We used to sneak out into the yard and later the park in the middle of the night. We once ran into an owl and it flew off knocking him over as it did. He got all sorts of small scratches on his back when he fell.

His favorite cookies were chocolate chip because it was the only recipe that his mom knew. But they are now Red's triple chocolate recipe. He looks at me oddly whenever I mention them or her. He said that she was dead. But I saw her a couple months back when I was wondering around a superstore across time. He started getting upset after I kept asking him what did he mean he didn't have a mom.

I know something happened to him when he was bigger. But I was in the forest when it happened. We were playing in some field and it was almost summer. Then there was these little flickers of I don't know but the colors and lights kept on changing when that was happening. Then we were sudden by a house in the middle of winter.

Tatl kept on saying that those weird letter number things that these humans use were saying it was years later. She said that Majora would be an adult and would have a job instead of school. But when Teal found them they were a little baby. They couldn't even talk for over a year. That wasn't very fun at all, and he still hasn't told me what happened.

They are much more fun now that they aren't going to school and can play with me a lot more. I like their art, it's a lot shinier than all those snooty pieces I saw in that museum. His brother Vaati is even smaller than he was before and they were pretty small. I told him once that Vaati was older than him and he laughed saying no he was the older brother.