Chapter 93

Green pov.

So it turns out there had been a last minute change due to one of the original sites had too many roots. So someone had suggested the site as a way of changing the site and the memories with it. Someone either forgot to email it to me, or there was a glitch, typo, just something, but regardless I wasn't contacted. So I had to see the spot my kids' original lives were murdered.

So I'm seeing one of Vio's colleagues. It should just be a couple sessions. Vio admitted to me that he's been planning on going into full time on criminal psychology. So today has been a lot in every possible way. Blue was going to be coming to pick Vio and me up after he finishes late. Blue suggested we go on a date to take my mind off of the recent events.

So it's been less than a week since the incident and I'm on a date. Blue choose Red Lobster, he admitted that he wanted to take me to Olive Garden as I've always liked the place. But there's also only one in the city, and it's popular, it's the point between fancy and casual. There's two Red Lobsters, so while it doesn't hit same, it's a whole lot easier to get into, and is around that point of fancy and casual.

At least their biscuits are delicious. Blue lets me take the first basket completely to myself. Vio says I'm eating my feelings but I just can't bring myself to care about that. I don't mind having a pound or two extra for a bit. Blue tries making jokes, some of them I laugh at, others I just can't laugh at. "Green, it's just a location... please just for the evening could you try to forget about it?" He asks, I guess I've been dragging his mood down with mine.

"I'll try..." I really do hope I can forget about it. Locations always bring back memories. 

"Green... do you really want to stay in Calgary?..." I look up at him shocked that he's saying that. We've lived here our entire life. 

"What are you saying?" Well my mind is long off my earlier incident. 

"Impa's planning on moving, Vancouver, it's a much more athletic city, and she's not comfortable with Sheik continuing school here. I don't think Calgary is the best place for ours either...."