Chapter 90

Vaati pov.

I make sure I have the picture and instructions just in case like always. Being that I'm very attached to my hair I don't want to end up in a hair salon nightmare. Stylists who don't know Jack shit about dealing with curly hair taking on a curly hair client. To which the ask of an inch off from hair rivaling Rapunzel, is taken to mean pixie cut. No one ever having any idea what an inch is.

So to avoid any confusion or nightmares. I keep a picture of the bangs I want. A second picture of me with that hair. Written instructions to only cut the bangs. I've been enough times for one of the stylists to recognize me. I like her, if she's available I always get her. She told a costumer she couldn't work with their hair type. Unfortunately the costumer was pretty entitled about it.

Arriving Vio takes me in "how long to get in for a wash and trim?" He asks going up to the front. 

"Should be under five minutes, who's getting the hair cut?" The receptionist asks having just looked up from her paper work. She looks new. I pass by here a bit more than monthly. I haven't seen her before, and she looks pretty young too.

I pass her the sheet with the pictures and instructions. She seems a bit annoyed by the method but doesn't say anything about it. "That will be 37 dollars," she answers as I look at Who is working. Katie, please be the one free, I don't trust Gary. Gary tends to do extra. I don't want extra. Vio hands over the money as we taken a seat to ease the wait a tiny bit.

I get taken to one of the chairs. "Good to see you back again. It's almost like you like our service here," Katie says going behind me. 

"Are you having any luck with your crush?" She asks putting my hair into the basin. I shake me head as she turns on the water. She understands that it's a pretty good indicator that I don't want to talk period. 

"I wish I knew how to get this shade of purple. It would probably be a very popular dye," Katie is just being chatty. The normal stuff.